NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

I think I got the cyclops one, and I owe it all to Las Vegas...particularly Craps.

It's a die, or a single dice.

The cyclops is the one.

The opposite sides of a dice always add up to seven, so the opposite side from the one is the six, or six scars dug deep on it's pale back.

The five tattoos on it's head are the five, the ebon shoes the two (adding up to seven.)

Earrings seven refers to the three and the four on the sides.

How'd I do?

dippydawg said:
I think I got the cyclops one, and I owe it all to Las Vegas...particularly Craps.

It's a die, or a single dice.

The cyclops is the one.

The opposite sides of a dice always add up to seven, so the opposite side from the one is the six, or six scars dug deep on it's pale back.

The five tattoos on it's head are the five, the ebon shoes the two (adding up to seven.)

Earrings seven refers to the three and the four on the sides.

How'd I do?

Yup, you got it! Great job! I did not get this one, I gave up too easily :rolleyes:

~M

Here is a new one: I did get this one, after a couple of wrong guesses...
I'm betting at least one of you will guess the same thing I did at first (coughcoolghoul guessed the same thing when he looked at it!)

This house holds rooms, one score and six,
That shelter a vast mob.
It lets lions lie down with the lambs,
Yet makes both shun the slob.

None now will nestle with nicks and nates,
While reams room near the rear.
Though you and I have separate rooms
Both our bottles brim with beer.

The king and queen can never mate
(Though hands and hearts hobnob)
Because their rooms are separate
If this jail does its job.

What house is this that rules thus
Forcing faith to fend with fear?
The answer to this riddle lies
With dead and dying here.

lisareneeo said:
a dictionary?

Yup, you got it! dippydawg got it too, he PM'ed me.

And Just_Me_06...click on someone's else's eggs (or creatures) and it will take you to the site. You pick the eggs you want and copy the entire line of text in the right-hand box. Then paste it into your sig.

~M

I need some feedback...tell me if you like these kind of riddles, the brain teasers, or the pictures better!

Here's another riddle of the week:

I'm black in the darkest deep.
I'm on your roof and just how steep.
From on the hill, I get the strike.
"Step right up - buy what you like."

As always, good luck!

~M

P.S. If you have already gotten one right, please don't post the answer here. You can PM me to see if you are right tho :)

Hi Miakoda, I personally like the variety. I finally broke down and made my own profile mostly because of this thread (and VMK). I was logged in under my wife's "lisarenneeo" and just never bothered to change it. Hopefully, I will figuer out how to pm and give you an answer to your latest riddle. It was funny last night as I was looking up meanings of words in your other riddle, Lo and Behold, I was holding the answer and didn't know it( for a little while anyway). Kee up the good workand thank you!

djo1125 said:
Hi Miakoda, I personally like the variety. I finally broke down and made my own profile mostly because of this thread (and VMK). I was logged in under my wife's "lisarenneeo" and just never bothered to change it. Hopefully, I will figuer out how to pm and give you an answer to your latest riddle. It was funny last night as I was looking up meanings of words in your other riddle, Lo and Behold, I was holding the answer and didn't know it( for a little while anyway). Kee up the good workand thank you!

Wow, thank you! That is such a great compliment! It really does make me feel good :) Now I HAVE to keep this darn thread going....j/k ;)

ANd tinkerbabes....really? Im right? Wow I had no idea I thought I was way off with the money thing.....cool :)

u were not way off..
here is the break down

I drive men mad
For love of me,

( gold drives people mad )
Easily beaten,
( as in jewlery )
Never free.
( it costs a lot of money.. )

tinkerbabes said:
u were not way off..
here is the break down

I drive men mad
For love of me,

( gold drives people mad )
Easily beaten,
( as in jewlery )
Never free.
( it costs a lot of money.. )

it was the "for love of me" part that made me think 'money'. for love of money....isn't that the name of a movie or something?

~M

This was already guessed correctly by BriarRosie via PM...anyone else want to post a guess here?

~M

MiakodaWDW said:

...already guessed correctly by BriarRosie via PM
...anyone else want to post a guess here?
Wow, I actually know one: :)
PITCH

Ok OK here ya go...ATTENTION: IT MAY LOOK DIRTY TO YOU DIRTY-MINDS BUT IT IS NOT!

No prize, sorry b/c it's easy and bc I have to save my stuff for my new game!
Well no prize PROMISED anyway, if I happen to see you in vmk and have something, I will hook it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter