New items in the database

ElectricLime said:
Words removed:
beach, truck

Words added:
dreidel, elves, festive, gingerbread, holly, melekalikimaka, menorah, mtn, ornament, shuttle

New items:
Space Mountain Ride Door
Space Mountain Shuttle Bench
Space Mountain Shuttle Front
Space Mt. Rocket Pin
Hmmm..
I didn't see this before.

I wonder if maybe we will see a menorah and ornament. Maybe some holly and gingerbread cookies too??

I delayed this update for a little while until there were interesting things to report. :)

Word removed:
ova

Words added:
accidentally, beware, browse, carols, chanukah, chilly, claus, clause, ebay, elf, gal, gravity, guy, hehe, jinglebells, merrychristmas, nifty, participant, participate, phantom, pixar, seeing, she'll, sparkle, tackle, thon, tinsel, tonight, vacation, wander, we've, xmas, ya'll, yardage, yep, yesterday

Items added:
Chanukah Presents
Holiday 2006 Candy Canes Pin
Holiday Chair Blue
Holiday Chair Yellow
Room Judging Flag Turqoise
Treasure Detector Magic Single Use

We can say ya'll finally! I asked them that in like Februaury, and we can finally say it!

ElectricLime said:
I delayed this update for a little while until there were interesting things to report. :)

Words removed:
ova, sigh

Words added:
accidentally, beware, browse, carols, chanukah, chilly, claus, clause, ebay, elf, gal, gravity, guy, hehe, jinglebells, merrychristmas, nifty, participant, participate, phantom, pixar, seeing, she'll, sigh, sparkle, tackle, thon, tinsel, tonight, vacation, wander, we've, xmas, ya'll, yardage, yep, yesterday
Hmmmmm sigh

and Nifty was one of the words I sent in... not like I had anything to do with it... hehe

also anyone want to bet how long Ebay stays in the dictionary??

Oh and I was just about to question why merrychristmas was one word, but then it dawned on me... (so we cant ask anyone to merry us... lol)

I can still say sigh, I just tried it. The new words are awesome though. I especially like Ya'll (the spelling is regional by the way) and hehe. I had sent in requests for Claus and Elf, though I'm sure I'm not alone.

Isn't restart new too? I could've sworn I was still having to say "refresh your computer" yesterday.

ElectricLime said:
Treasure Detector Magic Single Use
So is Treasure Detector Magic still there since they added the single use?
If so, then we may actually get to see a permanent magic. :goodvibes

Also am I missing something? In The List Below There Are Holiday Chairs. Have These Been Released, And I Missed Something, Or Did They Change An items Name, Or Are These New Item(s) We Have Not Seen Yet?

Holiday Chair Blue
Holiday Chair Yellow

New items since my last update:

Candy Cane Red
Candy Cane Yellow
Gingerbread Bench
Holiday 2006 Chanukah Pin
Holiday 2006 Christmas Pin
Holiday 2006 Snowflake Pin
Santa's Chair
Snowman Magic Single Use
The Cookie Tree

Drat still no Gnome. Come on Lime tap into their database and add gnome .. pretty please?

Oh and I was just about to question why merrychristmas was one word, but then it dawned on me... (so we cant ask anyone to merry us... lol)
now we hear...
Will you merrychristmas me ? ;)

Interesting if you try to say koala in the emporium it comes out ### anyplace else seems ok so far. They like to add words for quests that are up coming but who knows maybe related to the new lant we don't see today.

That's it... I'm just going to have to start calling all my friends silly koalas :hug:

Interesting if you try to say koala in the emporium it comes out ### anyplace else seems ok so far. They like to add words for quests that are up coming but who knows maybe related to the new lant we don't see today.

Why yes! This weekend's pin is the WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge, correct? I foresee a bunch of AK stuff... (then again, they'll just remain neutral and go about with the other hotels as well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter