• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New items in the database

Perhaps we will be meeting a new host or staff member? HOST_Koala seems like a name a person might choose. :confused3

It does seem odd that only one new animal was added. If it had something to do with the theme of the month, I'd expect to see more animals. Then again, I don't know what animals are already in the dictionary. :confused3

Word removed:
babs

Words added:
beret, club33, cristo, fusion, gnome, gras, grim, idk, jester, joker, mardi, monte, quack, tradeable, untradeable

New items:
Football Referee Hat
Football Referee Pants
Football Referee Shirt
Gator Waiter
New Year 2007 Pin
WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge

New rooms:

New Orleans Square
Welcome to New Orleans! There are many things to do here: You can view rare items in the VMK Gallery, have a great lunch at the Blue Bayou, or sit on a bench and enjoy the view of the Rivers of America. Rumor has it that there's also a Club 33 room somewhere...

VMK Gallery
Welcome to the VMK Gallery, where you can look at concept art for upcoming features or rare furniture in VMK! Remember to visit the gallery often. You'll never know what cool stuff VMK might show off just for you! Did you know that originally the gallery at Disneyland was supposed to be Walt's apartment?

Blue Bayou
Are you hungry for some fine New Orleans cuisine? Have a seat, wave down Gator Waiter! He's ready to serve you the famous Monte Cristo sandwich or Mint Julep to wash down the spicy gumbo. Make sure you say the special word or he won't serve you anything!

Three new upcoming private rooms, including Club 33

New features:

* Ticketing for Guest Rooms

* Fast Pass (VMK Pass)

A VMK Pass allows you to queue and walk elsewhere in VMK at the same time. Watch your position in the queue. You can't see the VMK pass when playing games or creating quests. It's easy to miss your turn.

* Monorail Music Mixer

Congratulations! You found it. This is one of the hidden Monorail Stations around VMK. If you've got a "one track" mind this is exactly the attraction for you! Not only is this a fun ride but you can show off your music mixing skills to all the passengers. Create your own dance music with the new Monorail Music Mixer!

Mix your own tracks to rock the monorail! Enter the music mixer in the rear.
You need to create a mix before you can perform. Street Party mixes are performed in the Street Party Room and Monorail mixes are performed in Monorail.

* Castle Fireworks Remixed

Compete against 100 other people to create the most explosive pyrotechnics show! The countdown to the comp will start when the first guest clicks 'Play', and the show will begin as soon as there are 100 players. (If there are at least 10 of you - and you've been waiting for 5 minutes - the game will start anyway.) Your goal is to explode a spectacular barrage of fireworks.

Each correct click on a firework will increase your score depending on how close to the twinkling of the firework you click. The different click categories and the scores they give are:

Oops - 0 points
Ok - 2 points
Good - 4 points
Awesome - 6 points
Flawless - 8 points

If you get more than one flawless clicks in row, your scores will multiply!

1st flawless - 8 points
2nd in row - 12 points
3rd in row - 16 points
4th in row - 20 points
5th in row - 24 points

Flawless clicks after the 5th one in row will all give 24 points. Everything but a flawless click will return you to regular scoring.

Each stage has a special bonus combination that'll fire up your score! The upcoming series of fireworks is displayed to you at the beginning of each stage. Fire the sequence in the same order and watch your scores rise! Bonus Combo scores:

Level 1 stages - 15 points
Level 2 stages - 20 points
Level 3 stages - 30 points
Level 4 stages - 40 points
Level 5 stages - 50 points

Castle Fireworks Remixed will pay you one tenth of your score in credits!

* A list of reasons from which staff can select when booting a player

Disruption, Hacking, Harassment, Hate Speech, Illegal, Impersonation, Misc, PII, Room kick, Scamming, Sexually inappropriate, Violence, Vulgar

Alright!! What a wonderful surprise.. they brought back "Quack"!! :woohoo:

Three new upcoming private rooms, including Club 33 Does this mean guest room or Staff-Only Rooms?

Koala & Fusion were added because you guessed correctly.. they are new staff. (Have not seen this so called: "VMK_Koala" yet). But anyways my favorite staff/host is now gone for sure I see as her title was removed from the VMK Dictionary. YOU WILL BE MISSED BABS!!!

[Raises glass] Here's to Epcot, MGM, or AK! Please staff do this!! In the meantime how about an Indy jones game!

[Raises glass] Here's to Epcot, MGM, or AK! Please staff do this!! In the meantime how about an Indy jones game!
How could you forget DCA!! What happened to Babs anyway? Fired? Quit? Died (I hope not)? Retired? An Indiana Jones game would be great! Or at least a room, public and guest. We need some more DLR!

How could you forget DCA!! What happened to Babs anyway? Fired? Quit? Died (I hope not)? Retired? An Indiana Jones game would be great! Or at least a room, public and guest. We need some more DLR!

I did for get DCA didn't I?

Ok then, that too!
PrinceLegolas

BTW: LOL, on the Babs thing!!

* A list of reasons from which staff can select when booting a player

Disruption, Hacking, Harassment, Hate Speech, Illegal, Impersonation, Misc, PII, Room kick, Scamming, Sexually inappropriate, Violence, Vulgar

I'm assuming that stands for "Miscellanious", right? So, that explains all those pointless bans...

Three new upcoming private rooms, including Club 33 Does this mean guest room or Staff-Only Rooms?

Club 33 is a regular guest room; the only thing special about it is that they're going to be treating it special: only a few staffmembers have one, and they're not going to be making it available to the wider public.

I don't expect that the other new guest rooms will be restricted like this, when they're made available.

It's been a while since my last update!

Words removed:
penguin, sleep, woo

Words added:
bonjour, colts, gumbo, illumination, magician, reflections, tortuga, turtle

Items added:

Animation Viewer
Blue Bayou Monte Cristo Pin
Club 33 Pin
DLP Disneyland Hotel
DLP Hotel New York
Feather Mask Blue
Jester Hat Purple
Mint Julep Pin
New Orleans Beret Pink
New Orleans Doubloons Pin
VMK Football 07 Pin
VMK Race 07 Pin
Valentine's 2007 Pin

always look forward to these updates lime :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter