Halloween Pumpkin Bag
Kings Crown
Pirate Maze Cannon Wall
Pirate Maze Turret
Pirate Maze Wall
Turn Into Bat Magic Single Use
Turn Into Coral Magic Pin Single Use

New words:
compliment, compliments, coral, edition, forever, frustrated, frustrating, frustration, graveyard, jackolantern, patch, spider, terror, trapped, words

New items:
Halloween Bat Pin
Halloween Candy Dispenser
Halloween Pumpkin Pin
Halloween Quest Pin
Push's Trivia Pin
Jafar hat
Witch hat

Thanks Electric, and just to let you know (thanks to friend) we can say "fee bull" ! As in, " I am so fee bull" May be a good new title for any of Out's new family members. FeebullMind, rolf :rotfl2:

Chedstro said:
Thanks Electric, and just to let you know (thanks to friend) we can say "fee bull" ! As in, " I am so fee bull" May be a good new title for any of Out's new family members. FeebullMind, rolf :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Oooooo.. OUCH! Guess you were on a roll last night hmm, Sea? :rotfl2:

WOOT! Is anyone else excited they put patch in the dictionary?! Haha finally we can say eye patch! and of course patch for patchy;) :teeth:

The last few items added in late October for Halloween:

Maleficent Hat
Halloween Spider Pin
Halloween 06 Pin

And the new items added as of November 1:

Space Mt. Sign Pin
Holiday Hat Red

The Space Mountain Guest Room has been renamed Splash Mountain Guest Room. (This is the wrong name for the room. They'll probably fix it soon.)

A message has been added for deleted accounts:

Welcome back!
Unfortunately, you didn't visit VMK for a long time. According to VMK rules your avatar was removed from the game. Please create a new character and have fun exploring VMK!

(Note that there's been no indication that they've deleted any accounts yet for non-use, nor have the staff said anything about this - but the message is now there in case they ever decide to.)

New words:
avatar, marvelous, panic, rude, sigh, sunset, symbol, volunteer, yavn

New items:
Space Mountain Ride Pole Small
Space Mountain Ride Pole Tall
Space Mountain Ride Start
Space Mountain Ride Straight
Space Mountain Ride Turn Left
Space Mountain Ride Turn Right
Space Mountain Teleporter

Messages have been added for turnstiles. A turnstile stores the money it collects, and you can click Collect Credits to add its credits to your total.

The name of "SplashMountain Guest Room" has been corrected to "Space Mountain Guest Room".

ElectricLime said:
The name of "Space Mountain Guest Room" has been corrected to "Splash Mountain Guest Room".

EL,

Thanks for all the information.

BTW, I think you got this backwards!

That figures they'd add yavn to the dictionary right before I went to contact us and suggested it. They must've heard me complaining the other day :rotfl:

ElectricLime said:
New words:
ketchup, obvious, reach, teal

New items:
Space Mountain Ride Switch
Space Mt. Ride Pin

Hmm... It's obvious I will reach for the teal ketchup. ;)

Now I will have to test if we can say mustard too, don't think I have ever tried. :teeth:

Words removed:
beach, truck

Words added:
dreidel, elves, festive, gingerbread, holly, melekalikimaka, menorah, mtn, ornament, shuttle

New items:
Space Mountain Ride Door
Space Mountain Shuttle Bench
Space Mountain Shuttle Front
Space Mt. Rocket Pin

:ZOMG WE CAN SAY PANIC NOW.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Done with caps lock. Continue :)

Edit: Hmmm... We can say 'elves', but not 'elf'.

New words:
atomettes, cascade, hornets, intercept, marker, randomizer, referee, td, timberwolves

New items:
Football First Down Marker
Football Helmet Blue
Football Helmet Red
Football Player Pants Blue
Football Player Pants Red
Football Player Shirt Blue
Football Player Shirt Red
Football Randomizer
Football Shoes
Space Mountain Pin
Thanksgiving 06 Pin

New guest room:

Football Guest Room
Touchdown! Invite your friends for a fun football face off. Whether you're on Mickey or Donald's side, Go Team!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter