New Quest 2/22 Magic Movie Moments quest MERGED

I am helping DD run through the three quests and the first answer on the first quest (reflection in the apple should be skull is not working!!!

Anyone know if it was changed???

Help!

Sorry I didn't see this until now...the first question was about her hair turning white...then the third question was about the skull. Hope you were able to figure it out. Mine worked fine with skull on question three, and I did the last mule an hour before VMK closed for the night.

Yay a Gremlins fan!!!

And remember, never ever feed them after midnight!

I was forced to watch Gremlins when I was four years old. As a result, I had nightmares for YEARS. When I finally watched it as an adult I thought "Dude, this was a comedy? I had NO idea!" I can understand why a very young child could possibly be scared to death of it, but yeah, it's more amusing than anything to me now. :)

Thank you vmk for some great quests. There was a good mix bag of challenging and easy quests through out the weekend. I enjoyed every one of them! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just one question though. In the checkers room there were four posters. I really like the other Mickey one that was not put as a quest prize. Are there hopes to get that one? :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yay a Gremlins fan!!!

And remember, never ever feed them after midnight!

I was forced to watch Gremlins when I was four years old. As a result, I had nightmares for YEARS. When I finally watched it as an adult I thought "Dude, this was a comedy? I had NO idea!" I can understand why a very young child could possibly be scared to death of it, but yeah, it's more amusing than anything to me now. :)

Why is it that when I saw this Aengus name popped into my head? :lmao:

Thanks to VMK for the quests. I really love the new posters. :goodvibes

I didn't have too much trouble with them. I knew the answers to every question except for about 3 or 4 of them. Does that make me a geek? :confused3

Other than having to play games, make friends and using magic, I really enjoyed them. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter