New Quest 2/22 Magic Movie Moments quest MERGED

No one's done the second quest yet? I see it's taking people 13 minutes to do...and it requires invisibility magic, so I'm going to have to do some magic shifting with the mules.

- sighs - go ahead...make some us feel old...:laughing:

Oh, and you're not old...they're just ignorant of the fine Disney classics out there. I'm 26 and I knew all of the answers no problem. :thumbsup2

Ok, so where are the answers to the second quest?
I am stuck on the question about the Hen, it is the question right after you play mansion. What does she use to show her visions? I know it is not wind, lol!

Ok, so where are the answers to the second quest?
I am stuck on the question about the Hen, it is the question right after you play mansion. What does she use to show her visions? I know it is not wind, lol!

What is the human body mostly made of?
What covers most of the earth?
What do Gremlins hate?

That is your answer!

Does anyone know what item you have to buy for already have in your possession :confused3

:thanks:
TiDoubleGer

PS - its the Green Carpet Chair

you need the invisibility magic either 1 time use or regular. but you can buy it when you get to that part.

Oh and later in the quest you have to purchase a green magic carpet chair for 150 credits.

Though if you have a green carpet already in possession the game will advance on past that point. Just pick one up out of your inventory.;)
I passed the same carpet around three times today. lol
Kim

Though if you have a green carpet already in possession the game will advance on past that point. Just pick one up out of your inventory.;)
I passed the same carpet around three times today. lol
Kim

Haha. So have I. I just gave my clones my invisibility magic and a green carpet chair from my account! ;) Saves me credits, lol.

Yes, these quests are definitely more challenging than the usual quests.
I really like that you have to use some kind of magic and thank goodness for those one time use pins (for those of us that don't have invisibility magic).

Now that is really bad of me, because I own the movie and completely forgot that she is a pig. Duh me! ROFL!:rotfl2:

I enjoy these new quests. Definitly takes some researching and googling. I am going to post the answers to MMQ2 in another thread...unless someone already has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter