New Quest 2/22 Magic Movie Moments quest MERGED

Are they trade able. I'm stuck on my boy account in the queue for the host room and can't get on my girl account. Can I just do it on my boy account?

I got the 25 credits from winning a game of checkers, even though the other person gave up. But they changed it so that you can get 25 credits from any game and it will qualify for the quest, even though it still only says checkers.

Didn't get to finish the quest yesterday - are they still making you get 5000 credits in Jungle Cruise? If so, I probably won't be able to finish. I've never even come close to that.

I must be really tired! lol I passed Jungle Cruise - I guess I was thinking of 50,000 credits! I am so out of it!:rotfl:

Didn't get to finish the quest yesterday - are they still making you get 5000 credits in Jungle Cruise? If so, I probably won't be able to finish. I've never even come close to that.

When you play, try not to go forward because that uses your gas. You should be able to get the 5000 within the first 3 screens easily. I am just glad that they have not asked us to play fireworks because I have a very fast connection and can never get much over 2000.

I though so, because 5000 is a very easy score to get. I am glad you got thru it! lol!

Just wanted to let everyone know todays quest is much easier. No mini games required just fireworks magic. I only answered 1 question wrong in the entire quest

It is much easier, but you do have to make a new pal. Make sure you have single or multi use fireworks magic as well.

I am helping DD run through the three quests and the first answer on the first quest (reflection in the apple should be skull is not working!!!

Anyone know if it was changed???

Help!

OMG THANK YOU VMK NO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with ya... THANK YOU VMK!!!
And thanks to my wonderful Son Goofy_Bob for helping his mom by playing the ghost games for his mom and dad so we could get part 2 of the quest!
But it was really nice having a quest and getting something new and
different that we never saw before.!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter