New refillable mugs?

We4mickey

Cast Member
Seeing that they have changed the logo for Ft Wilderness, have they put a new logo on the mugs? Just wondering if we should take ours along or be prepared to buy new ones.

Soda, hot chocolate, coffee & tea at the Trails End Buffet. Tea, coffee & hot chocolate at the Meadows Trading Post.

We have the same mugs that we have had for years. We have them for almost all the resorts. That way if we decided to go and play we have the mugs so we don't have to buy drinks. It also makes it look like you are staying there when you pool hop. HAHA. A few months back there was alot of rumors about them getting rid of the mugs except the way they do it in the water parks but we haven't seen it and they have always done the water parks with the one day only idea. Just take your mugs and they won't say a word. The only time anyone said anything to us was at the Contemporary, they told us they liked our mugs better then the ones they have now.

I heard that they are starting a scan code method for free drinks. If this works no more bringing old cups. Some hotels also check resort ids at the pools. We were checked at the beach club. As DVC members we were allowed to pool hop (no longer at beach club though). I often wondered how many non Fort Wilderness people come to FT Wilderness to watch movies, ect. Maybe thats why it is so hard to find a seat.

Refillable mugs are about $10 . You can get coffee/tea refills at the trading post and soda, coffee, tea refills at trails end.

For an exact price try wdwig.com
This web site also has detailed menus.

Just an FYI, the movies at the campground are for all WDW resort guests, not just FW guests. I haven't ever seen anyone check IDs at resort pools, but maybe some of the more popular spots do check them especially during peak periods. (I wish they'd let FW guests hop over to the WL because FW doesn't have a nice pool, IMO)

As for refillable mugs, I was just there a couple weeks ago (at POR) and used my old mugs. Nothing said. I have reused my FW mugs too and never had a problem. The mugs cost more than at the other resorts for some reason, but only by a dollar or two. I guess they figure that the FW people stay longer than at the other resorts....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter