New Thread - What have you seen on the EA?

minster22 said:
Arrived on 9/25 about 10:15 am. Mostly sedans, Malibus etc nothing really exciting. We took a Chevy Impala 4 door (there were also 2 doors available) that had 1700 miles on it, very nice but already had a large scratch on the rear quarter panel. At the very end of the Aisle there was a VW bug convertible but with 3 of us (DH is a big guy!!) and the 90 degree weather, it was not a good option for us this time.

How much luggage could you put into the Impala? I have a fullsize reserved for my trip to Las Vegas with 4 adults...and one of them likes to pack his entire apartment in his suitcase. :rotfl2: Don't know if I should just grab an Impala or see if they have a minivan in the EA.

pxlbarrel said:
How much luggage could you put into the Impala? I have a fullsize reserved for my trip to Las Vegas with 4 adults...and one of them likes to pack his entire apartment in his suitcase. :rotfl2: Don't know if I should just grab an Impala or see if they have a minivan in the EA.

Truthfully, the Impala has a giant trunk. For the four of you, you have to be really trying to fill that trunk up....

I just got back, and on the day I picked my car off the EA, there were were many cars to choose from. Loads of PT cruisers, convertible ones.

I picked a VW Beetle convertible! OK, I drive a bug already at home, but not the convertible version. I did not need much trunk space. I had fun driving it for a few days, once I got used to driving an automatic again, lol.

I'll be picking up my car at EA next week. I'd love to hear what's been available lately.

DSC03052.jpg

My daughter just arrived this thursday and got a brand new G6. She said that there was on jeep liberty but someone beat her to it. the rest were chevy's, probably malibu's.This was at 11am.

We are arriving on Sunday afternoon around 2pm Feb 4th:cool1: :cheer2: . Anyone know what its like that time of the day and on a Sunday?

I arrived on Wednesday, January 17th at 1:40 pm. I had a compact reserved and was able to pick up a Pt Cruiser. There were no other choices for compact cars available.

By the way, there is no console button for the gas tank. I discovered this after about 10 minutes of searching..lol. You just walk outside and push in the gas tank panel. duh

Mary

Many of you will LOVE to hear this... We arrived Jan 25th around 5:00 p.m. (B side) and the EA had minivans and minivans only. There were some Outlanders and lots of Siennas. Our Sienna had 10 miles on it. It was very nice, but the three of us didn't need a minivan, and I was hoping to try out something we hadn't driven before. Anyway, I thought of how many people would be thrilled by this!

Many of you will LOVE to hear this... We arrived Jan 25th around 5:00 p.m. (B side) and the EA had minivans and minivans only. There were some Outlanders and lots of Siennas. Our Sienna had 10 miles on it. It was very nice, but the three of us didn't need a minivan, and I was hoping to try out something we hadn't driven before. Anyway, I thought of how many people would be thrilled by this!
I think everyone saw TammyC's post and picked up all the minivans. We were there just two days later, Jan. 27, at 5:30pm in the afternoon. The EA on Side B had all sedans and *no* minivans. Not that we needed a minivan, but the EA can be so random at times. :) There were approximately seven G6s, four Malibus, four Impalas, one Sonata and one Aura. We tried the Aura since there were only two of us and we didn't need a lot of room. It was fairly new, 800 miles on the odometer, and a nice drive.

Slightly OT, a couple weeks ago, we picked up a Volvo S40 at the St. Louis EA. That was pretty nice car for a quick weekend trip.

here's an update, though you may not like it. We arrived last Sat. 2/3 around 11:00AM. We looked at Emerald Aisle and nothing there except intermediate and maybe one full size (impala). No minivans, no SUV, no convertibles. WE are Executive Aisle and only full size on that aisle. Since we can choose from either, we choose the Exec. Aisle and took the magnum (which is classified a full size). So this was early Saturday morning. When we dropped off yesterday we walked by the Emerald Aisle again and still nothing bigger than intermediate (maybe one or two full size), but nothing bigger. (There were some bigger vechiles on Executive Aisle). So just wanted to update the folks hoping for bigger. Be prepared, there may not be anything bigger available.

here's an update, though you may not like it. We arrived last Sat. 2/3 around 11:00AM. We looked at Emerald Aisle and nothing there except intermediate and maybe one full size (impala). No minivans, no SUV, no convertibles. WE are Executive Aisle and only full size on that aisle. Since we can choose from either, we choose the Exec. Aisle and took the magnum (which is classified a full size). So this was early Saturday morning. When we dropped off yesterday we walked by the Emerald Aisle again and still nothing bigger than intermediate (maybe one or two full size), but nothing bigger. (There were some bigger vechiles on Executive Aisle). So just wanted to update the folks hoping for bigger. Be prepared, there may not be anything bigger available.

Awww man, you mean im going to get what I reserved ;)

Arrived at MCO A side at approx 10pm on Jan 25. There were several Impalas, Mini-Vans and Jeep Commanders on the EA. We picked up the only fully-loaded Commander and had a great time!

Arrived at MCO A side at approx 10pm on Jan 25. There were several Impalas, Mini-Vans and Jeep Commanders on the EA. We picked up the only fully-loaded Commander and had a great time!

We were on side B (just FYI). We were happy with our full size car, but do like to choose different things. We drove the magnum for the first time. It was OK, but our regular vehicle is an explorer. Hubby loves trying different types of vehicles. We were hoping for something a little fancier, but know that full size is what we are guaranteed on the Executive Aisle.

Has anyone gone recently? I'm going on Friday and I'm curious as to what's been available lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter