News and Developments for Future In-Person runDisney Events

no news on this front... TA says even if it happens, it could be a cluster like before where they had a pool to try to access, which feels like regular registration for us. sigh

Oh absolutely. I'm fully expecting chaos! The day Boo Bash went on sale I was on hold for 6 hours before getting tickets for clients.

Well, I have been blocked off of facebook, bah!! Facebook thinks I am too young to be on facebook?! I am 36 year old mother??? Now I cannot check rundisney facebook page, bah!!!

Well, I have been blocked off of facebook, bah!! Facebook thinks I am too young to be on facebook?! I am 36 year old mother??? Now I cannot check rundisney facebook page, bah!!!
When you said “blocked off Facebook” I thought it was because you were one of many (like me, occasionally) that posts comments to their updates asking when in-person races were returning.

so, new "kid" question - if registration is 20 July, would DVC member be able to go in on 15 July to register early? (fingers crossed)

so, new "kid" question - if registration is 20 July, would DVC member be able to go in on 15 July to register early? (fingers crossed)

Assuming they still do early registration like they've done in the past - Yes.
I suspect that some people will be upset if there's an Early Registration for APs when APs aren't solid right now.

Assuming they still do early registration like they've done in the past - Yes.
I suspect that some people will be upset if there's an Early Registration for APs when APs aren't solid right now.

On the flip side there will be a lot of AP-holders who maintained their APs through all the upheaval upset if that benefit is dropped. I know I would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter