News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

speak for yourself. My 55th birthday is next year and my little grandtinker needs to celebrate that in WDW. pirate: I also need to do a Disney Springs Pub Crawl too! pirate: 55 means Party!

Nice! I gotta say, we were down for my 24th in May and while in the TotW lounge there was a massive party going on for this woman’s 50th and they put our celebrating to shame! We joined in and decided we hope we’re as cool as them someday :rotfl:

Fudge - are these available on the parks App. Damn you Disney and all your Tiki Room merchandise!!!!

Not yet:( They aren't on Shop Disney either. They did sell the 50th anniversary ones at Disney Store online. That's how we got ours. I never saw them at Disneyland, even though we were there during the Tiki 50th. My son really wants the 55th, because he was too small at the time to wear the adult only size 50th shirt. I like the orange AP one, but I am not about to spend that much money on an AP for DLR. I really want the funko pops. I never guys those, but we are huge Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room fans. I have a friend heading out for the fourth. I am going to ask her to see what she can get. We won't be there until the 14th, and I think they will all be gone by then.

So I will say that I thwill no the character effects work *much* better at night on the Incredicoaster

I will say that I enjoy this ride better at night after watching this video. I still wish that some of the tunnels had more than just dark walls. At least add some projection or "scenes" that could go along with the story like the last tunnel does.

The only negative I see to riding it at night (which looks to be the best time to ride this attraction now) is once World of Color reopens, the amount of time to ride this at night is going to be limited.

I will say that I enjoy this ride better at night after watching this video. I still wish that some of the tunnels had more than just dark walls. At least add some projection or "scenes" that could go along with the story like the last tunnel does.

The only negative I see to riding it at night (which looks to be the best time to ride this attraction now) is once World of Color reopens, the amount of time to ride this at night is going to be limited.
As someone who’s never been to the west coast parks they close the coaster during world of color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter