News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Frozen II, but I like the original, including the soundtrack better. I felt this second one suffered a similar fate as the second Mary Poppins, too many songs crammed into a short period of time. What's weird is that the soundtrack for the first one has more than twice the songs than this one:confused3 I easily think they could have gotten rid of 2 or 3 songs. Also, most of the songs sounded almost exactly like they could have been from the first movie. I don't mind similar style and obviously similar voices, but to sound almost exactly the same wasn't good. Show Yourself was way better than Unknown. I liked The Next Right Thing the best though; it spoke to me the most. The story was really good though. However, the highlight is the amazing animation. The human figures are beautifully rendered. It kind of reminded a little bit of Sleeping Beauty, especially the silhouettes against nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter