News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wait too long for these sequels. My older 3 were frozen obsessed 5 years ago. Now they’re a little interested but see it as something for younger kids.

I can see this a little bit - my daughter was 6 when the first movie came out and is now an almost 12 year old who really wants to see it, but doesn't want anyone to know she really wants to see it lol.

Also - been gone for a bit, but trying to catch up as I'm planning trips in fall 2020 (adult birthday trip) and spring 2021 (with another family) and considering one late spring this year for just me and my daughter. Starting to price things out and wow have all the price hikes added up. The tickets are one thing but I can't believe how much the resort prices have gone up! Hoping some discounts are released for late spring/early summer in January.There are only two of us and my estimates put me at least $500-$600 more for a trip this coming spring compared to November 2018.

Last edited:
This is where things have changed since the first movie was released! Back then when my daughter was 4yo I couldn't wait for the CD to be released because there HAD to be more words than, 'Let it go.....Let it go!!!' that I heard ringing out across our house over and over....and over again!! :D

Yay for quicker releases of soundtracks!!

to be fair, I am pretty sure the words to "Let it Go" or just "Let it Go!" repeated a bunch of times then a slight pause and then with all the attitude you can muster saying "the cold never bothered me anyway"

NEWS

New EPCOT festival perfomance stage constructed due to Fountain of Nation demolition

I'm glad to see that Joyful will have a place to perform!
I downloaded the entire soundtrack and listened to the whole thing including several versions to a couple of the songs. I really enjoyed it. And I really like Into the Unknown. I found the melody to be a little haunting but in a good way.

They wait too long for these sequels. My older 3 were frozen obsessed 5 years ago. Now they’re a little interested but see it as something for younger kids.
I think it is also important to note that Frozen is the first Disney princess movie to get a sequel with a theatrical release. Historically they were terrible stories pushed direct to VHS/DVD. It had to be done properly and probably bumped other Disney Animation Studio projects in order to be released as fast as it could.

Yep .. teared up .... already starting to think when to go next year with my Princess-crazed 3 year old. We skipped a planned third birthday trip (we had gone last minute in August due to SWGE) and I want her to see more Princesses than we did with the more boy-themed things we did when she was 2.

She was a bit scared/shy with the characters we did see and she was more into the Disney Junior characters then, but everthing now is all about one princess or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter