News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirsten Bell said in the article I quoted some posts back that the issue with Home was that it was just her singing vs multiple characters and they didn't want to lead off with a song that didn't feature more characters

Meh, I'm ok with just her singing. Wasn't Build a Snowman all Anna singing and that was the lead off of the first?

I just think it added a ton to her character and her mindset that would have made the ending of the movie more satisfying.

please have astronaut ice cream, please have astronaut ice cream, please have astronaut ice cream...

The map says it will be "international cuisine". I could see them doing artful platings and some molecular gastronomy techniques - and maybe some astronaut ice cream (or like a modern interpretation of it) but I don't think it will be like all freeze dried foods

Somehow I missed the announcement of the D23 WDW holiday event. I kept checking the website for the date and details and it's now I see it's sold out. Never received an e-mail about this event. Sometimes I receive notification that an event is soon to be open for tickets and sometimes not.

My check-out date is 12/13 so I might have been able to extend my stay for an extra day.

Saw this today - has some interesting tidbits you might appreciate (including a note about The Next Right Thing ... and also that the Samantha line was ad libed):

https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradomini...Kuv9ZyMfmOUTvSGYOhlIcRBjQdUoagePIIwGOJ8u1-EIA
Interesting! I listened to the entire soundtrack yesterday and loved it.
What a site to behold!

Kirsten Bell said in the article I quoted some posts back that the issue with Home was that it was just her singing vs multiple characters and they didn't want to lead off with a song that didn't feature more characters
I also feel like it might have foreshadowed Anna's ending in much more obvious way.

I wonder what time frame they mean by "extended periods of time." It looks like a rope drop strategy might be crucial if it's going to tend to break down after a few hours of running.

I wonder if people will use EMH to just go stand near the queue to be the first ones in (I'm sure CMs will be instructed to discourage crowding the entrance but we all know sometimes crowds are going to do what they want).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter