News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya .. seems way crazy ... you can get a "real" dessert at a restaurant for that price. But they are very creative and probably labor intensive to create (compared to say Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme) they sorta have to be that price. Will just have to see if there is demand for a "high-end" donut at that price.

For the fancy ones OK. But a plain glazed donut for $4.50?! That's insane. I can get one from Dunkin for $1.29.

My thoughts on restaurants is more tied to the expanded hours. Now the parks are open just a little bit later, that trends towards being in park at dinner time. Table service tends to be more popular for dinner.
When we were there in October, with early closes I was surprised at the limited on property options for Dinner. One would think that the on property hotels, could justify being open if only for take out. I was amazed at the amount of restaurant delivery at the resorts.
I'm sure if money was to be made, they'd be all over it. So I take to mean it's either not possible with available staff, or not profitable. I was left with the impression at Kidani, that folks still didn't want to cook on vacation, even with a pandemic and an equipped kitchen.

A number of the embeds are not loading for me today but I can click the link to access the article linked.

Thought it was just my computer with more home today using the WiFi now that kids are doing school virtually here.
Yeah if I click on it it brings it up but it's like others mentioned it's not loading on the thread itself.

Not sure what’s up. Site has been doing some changes/updates lately so it could be related.
Yeah it scared me half to death when I got the error that there was login problems and couldn't log in anymore. However, logging in worked on my phone when I used my Ad-blocker plus's internet app that I downloaded last year when I couldn't stand all the ads that popped up when viewing the DIS on my phone. I assumed it was similar to issues we've had over the years when they do webpage upgrades and something gets goofed for a while. I breathed a sigh of relief when Alex put up the message regarding the issue so at least I knew what happened. For a minute there I thought I was in DIS jail for something I had no idea I did :rotfl:

A number of the embeds are not loading for me today but I can click the link to access the article linked.

Thought it was just my computer with more home today using the WiFi now that kids are doing school virtually here.

Yeah if I click on it it brings it up but it's like others mentioned it's not loading on the thread itself.
If you reread my response, that's exactly what I said as highlighted above.

The instagram ones never show up on my phone when they are embedded. Everything else does, except for blog Mickey today.
It's only been today I'm having these issues and it's with everything being linked as far as loading. I can click on it and it pulls up but otherwise it's like this:

I'm guessing whatever it is will hopefully get fixed soon enough, at least I can click on it and it pulls up so that something.

It's only been today I'm having these issues and it's with everything being linked as far as loading. I can click on it and it pulls up but otherwise it's like this:
View attachment 548570

I'm guessing whatever it is will hopefully get fixed soon enough, at least I can click on it and it pulls up so that something.

I'm aware it's just been an issue today with blog Mickey. Was commenting that thr embedded instagrams never work for me, just shows the link. Twitter and everything else work.

I also don't click just to see what something is, part of why the embed? embedded? feature was a nice addition along with saving having to type stuff out.

This is what I missed the most on our Dec. trip. Well that and hearing the train horn. We rarely rode the train but I loved hearing the horn from my balcony at WL or while playing golf at the Palm and Magnolia. I don't even care if they get the train rolling till Tron is done, but the least they could do is fire the horn every so often. Every half hour or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter