Nicola and Andrew 3/23/09 noon WP/Portobello/Morocco More pictures

Day three: Friday 3/20
I have to say the beds in the cabins are the most uncomfortable I have slept on in a while.
Friday morning Andrew and I went to go get our marriage license. We had thought about doing it by mail but we knew we would have the time and I thought it would be great pictures!!! The original plan was to get up and get an early start but of course that did not happen. As we were leaving Disney property Tanis called. She just wanted to check in and go over any last minute details. As Andrew drove towards the court house he kept seeing all the cool buildings. He kept telling me to take pictures.
WDW2009002.jpg

WDW2009005.jpg

WDW2009009.jpg

WDW2009010.jpg

We also stopped at the bank to get cash to pay for our license. The court house was easy to find. We already had the forms filled out, so it was easy.
WDW2009015.jpg

WDW2009020.jpg

WDW2009025.jpg

On the way back to Disney we stopped at the NIKE outlet store to look at shoes. I didn’t find anything. While I was looking at shoes Andrew talked to his family and arranged to meet up with them at Animal Kingdom. When we finally made it to Animal Kingdom his family was riding Safari. So we watched the parade
WDW2009030-Copy.jpg

WDW2009032-Copy.jpg

I love chip and dale
and met them in the trails by the Safari exit. When Andrew and I did the CP he was a safari truck driver so he wanted to ride again. We walked right on the truck and had it all to ourselves. No line at all.
WDW2009036.jpg

WDW2009038.jpg

Next we had fast passes for Everest (well the rest of his family did, his mom does not ride and did not think to get one so I could ride so I went up with them and asked if I could ride with my couple and they let me in!!)]
WDW2009039.jpg

Andrew wasn’t tall enough to ride
Next we went to see Festival of the Lion King. It was amazing as usual!
WDW2009045.jpg

I don’t really remember what we did the rest of the day. I know we went to MK but that’s about all I remember. Some lady gave us a hand full of fast passes that we used a couple of. I do remember as we walked through MK Andrews dad Bob splashed some of the water that he was carrying onto Andrews youngest sisters head. She asked what was that and I told her a bird pooped on her. The look on her face was priceless.
WDW2009046.jpg

I know sometime this evening we eat dinner and I think we rode Space Mountain and Buzz. Then it was time for another horrible night at the cabins. (WORST BED EVER)

Day 4: 3/21
We spent Saturday at the parks. I did not keep a journal during the trip and I have no idea what we did the entire day. So I will share pictures that I know are from this day!!! (Ill fill in things that I do remember.

WDW2009002-1.jpg

WDW2009004-1.jpg

WDW2009005-1.jpg

WDW2009018-1.jpg

As part of the BM gifts to Andrews sisters we did the pick a pearl at Japan (I also got to pick on!!) we had his sisters pick the oyster and then they got to see their pearl, but they did not see it as a necklace until we gave it to them the next day (I bought chains at sears before we left). I got the biggest one of the day and when we went back a couple of days later to have mine set in a necklace the girl remembered me.
WDW2009023-1.jpg

WDW2009025-1.jpg

WDW2009030-1.jpg

Day 5: 3/22
I remember more from this day so the recap should be a little longer!!
This is the day that my family finally arrived. The plan was for me to get my nails done and then meet them. So I started out my day looking for a place to get my nails done. I drove around for a while. The places that I found where all closed. I really wanted to get acrylic nails done and I knew that the places on property did not do them but I could not find anywhere so I was about to go see what was available on property. I even called Periwigs but no one answered the phone. I finally found a place by Winn Co. They were able to see me right away. They did my toes first and then my nails. My toes looked great! They lasted really well!! My nails not so much. They looked good for that day and the next but I think they started falling off by day 4 that I had them and they were totally gone by the time we headed home a week later. But at least they looked great on the wedding Day!!! While I was getting my nails done my mom called! They had landed in Orlando and headed to DTD for some lunch! So I said I would meet them their. Once we met up they asked about the schedule for the rest of the day. I wanted everyone to meet at the boardwalk at 5:30 and it was already getting close to 3. They still had to find their resort, check in and change so we parted ways. I headed back to the boardwalk to check in and meet up with Andrew. While I was getting my nails done Andrew went to the parks with his family.
When we checked in to the Boardwalk they could not find my reservation. Andrews mom (Wendy) had booked the room for me using her DVC points. I had the reservation number with me and they told me that the reservation had been canceled. NOT GOOD! I asked to see a manager because this was not going to work for me. I needed a room. Everyone was getting their hair and make-up done in this room. I was not happy. Finally the manager found our reservation. When Wendy had made changes to the reservation it had some how got changed into my sisters name. When they went looking for my name they could not find it and my sister is married so it was under her married name. Not a fun thing to happen to a bride the day before her wedding.
When we got to our room I had a great view of the boardwalk! I was really excited! Andrew and I had stayed in a “Boardwalk View” before but we were off to the side. This time we got a room right about the store! I loved it!
WDW2009066.jpg

WDW2009068-1.jpg

Since we had an escape wedding we did not get a rehearsal (not that we really needed one) but we did do a rehearsal dinner! We wanted something fun so we decided to do Hoop Dee Doo!! It was soo much fun. After everyone got to the Boardwalk off we went to the show. As we waited at the bus stop I asked who had the tickets. Well Andrews Mom had not thought of this before now. So they went running back to the concierge desk in the hotel to get the tickets. I knew tat they could have gotten them when we got there but we were unsure of how to do this. As the bus to MK pulled up they came running out! The bus driver would have waited but they made it!
WDW2009004-2.jpg

010.jpg

We rode the bus to MK and then took the boat to Fort Wilderness
016.jpg

WDW2009020-1.jpg

WDW2009021-2.jpg

We checked in and waited for dinner. We did the group picture. The one that they brought to the table my BIL Andrew looked… well he looked like his normal self. (He is an interesting person) We had a better one on our camera so we didn’t buy it.
WDW2009024-1.jpg

019.jpg

We enjoyed good food and a great show!!
WDW2009026-1.jpg

WDW2009027.jpg

WDW2009030-2.jpg

023.jpg

032.jpg

During the part they ask for anniversaries or honeymooners my family made a fuss and the actors came over to ask what was going on. Well of course they said we were getting married the next day. They asked us the details and told every in the audience to be at the WP the next day at noon!! They sang a song and got us to get up and dance. It was a lot of fun!
027.jpg

028.jpg

One of the girls in the show took at liking to Andrews dad Bob.
033.jpg

Toward the end of the show Andrew got picked to go up on stage. He hates to do things like this. But he knew it would make me happy and went along with it!! It was so much fun to watch him make a fool of himself!! He was the Indian.
WDW2009040-2.jpg

WDW2009047.jpg

WDW2009052.jpg

WDW2009053.jpg

When the guy playing Daniel Boon (I think that who is was supposed to be) died, Andrew got down on the ground and in a tantrum throwing way hit his fists on the ground and said “NO I DON’T WANT HIM TO DIE” it was great!! I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard.
WDW2009056.jpg

WDW2009057.jpg

LOVED IT!!!!
That was the end of the show! They brought out the wash boards and we all made as much noise as we could!! It was great!!
WDW2009068.jpg

WDW2009069.jpg

Yay! you started your TR! Great update. The venodr reviews are wonderful thanks for posting! Oh and Randy's pics are amazing.

Day 5 Part 2:
Once we made it back to the boardwalk we had Andrews family go back to their room and took my family to mine. Since we had gone to the Hoop-dee-doo we did not get to give out the gifts that we had bought for people. Since my dad and Andrew (BIL) had to get back to their hotel since it was getting late we gave my family their gifts first. When I worked at the Disney store last year I got 2 1 day park tickets for free. We gave them to them and we also made reservations for them to have lunch with an imaginer. We gave them enough on a gift card to cover the costs (it did not end up being enough but they didn’t mind since they had the park tickets as well)
048.jpg

047.jpg

We got my mom earrings. I looked forever for something that I thought that she would like. I ended up getting her some at Macys.
247.jpg

The plan was to get my dad some mickey mouse cufflinks before we left Portland. But the online store that I ordered from could not get them to me in time. (Backordered) SO I looked when we got there and all I found was the pair with the rhinestones in it. My dad is not a flashy person so we decided against that and ended up getting him nothing (I need to figure something out b/c I feel bad about this.) During the week after the wedding I found that the jewelry store on main street had other cufflinks
After we said good night to my dad and BIL we left my mom and sister in my room (I made them stay with me the night before) and headed to his family’s room. We handed out the gifts to his family. We gave his mom and step dad a gift card and made reservations from them at artist point. They go to Disney all the time but never go to eat at some of the nicer places. We gave his sisters tote bags, their necklaces and other things in their bags. They LOVED everything!
256.jpg

255.jpg

WDW2009072.jpg

WDW2009074.jpg
\
WDW2009076.jpg

(his youngest sister loves horses, I found this lunch box for less than $5)
Then it was time to say good night to Andrew (he stayed with his parents) and go to bed for the last time as a single person!!

Wedding Day!!! Part One
So the night before the wedding I did not sleep well at all. By the time we got done with everything the night before it was already late when I went to bed. And then I woke up at 4:30 then 5:30 I think I woke up more during the night but I don’t remember. At 5:30 I decided to just turn the TV on and watch for a while since everyone would start to show up at 6am anyway!
So before the wedding I decided that Andrews mom and sisters would come to the room and get their hair done first then go abck to their room and spend the rest of the time with Andrew. So right at 6:00 they showed up! Right on time! Soon after Ana and her assistant showed, up closly followed by the lady from Carolyn Allen’s.
Some shots ofCaitlin, Betsy, Wendy, Claire and my mom getting their hair done! (my mom and sister also got make-up)
WDW2009038-2.jpg

WDW2009039-1.jpg

WDW2009047-1.jpg

WDW2009040-3.jpg

WDW2009043.jpg

WDW2009048.jpg

WDW2009052-1.jpg

WDW2009054.jpg

WDW2009057-1.jpg

WDW2009055.jpg

WDW2009056-1.jpg

WDW2009058-1.jpg

WDW2009060.jpg

WDW2009061.jpg

WDW2009065.jpg

WDW2009073-1.jpg

WDW2009077.jpg

WDW2009080.jpg

WDW2009090.jpg

WDW2009095.jpg

It rained all morning. This made me nervous.
WDW2009068-2.jpg

WDW2009070-1.jpg

Hi

I have just been reading your thread. Your wedding was beautiful. You dress was gorgeous and I love how you had the pink underneath. Brilliant idea.

I have recently joined and I am just overwhelmed with this all, I dont know where to start. Could I just ask some questions if you dont mind.

We have been told for the Escape package we need to spend a number of night at one of the disney hotels. Do you have to be staying at the hotel on the date of your wedding or just as long as you have stayed there for the minimum nights. we are there for two weeks and wanted to spend rest in villas. as we have been told we wont know date until 8 months before, we wont know when to book the disney hotel making sure we are there for wedding day or if we dont need to be there wedding day we can just book the minimum nights for the days required.

If you dont have to be in a disney hotel day of wedding, where was you getting ready?

I also noticed that all your Magic Kingdom pics I could not see anyone else in them like the park was empty. How does that work?

Ive noticed a lot of people have used Randy for their pics. I have been on the website link and I can really see anything on price and how long he is there etc.

Also I think I read you had the Dessert Party. Do you have any pics? How did you get from the cake and champagne reception to your wedding meal to the dessert party. Also how do you go about booking a wedding meal at a resturant.

What were the photos like that you get with the Escape package?

I am sorry there are so many questions. There is so much info to take it.

PS first time I went to Disney with my family was 15 years ago when i was 14. My dad brought me a pearl and I actually wearing it at moment. I cant believe they are still there. My dad will be pleased as he wants to buy my daugthers one when we are there.

I have really enjoyed reading your thread and hopefully you could get back to me

Thanks

Hi

Sorry me again. I forgot to ask you about hair and makesup. Where and how is that arranged?

Thanks

I have just been reading your thread. Your wedding was beautiful. You dress was gorgeous and I love how you had the pink underneath. Brilliant idea.

Thank You!!! I found the idea here on the DIS!! I loved having the pink!

I have recently joined and I am just overwheled with this all, I dont know where to start. Could I just ask some questions if you dont mind.

It really is all overwhelming…You will get a lot of great information from being on these boards, I know I know I sure did!!!

We have been told for the Escape package we need to spend a number of night at one of the disney hotels. Do you have to be staying at the hotel on the date of your wedding or just as long as you have stayed there for the minimum nights. we are there for two weeks and wanted to spend rest in villas. as we have been told we wont know date until 8 months before, we wont know when to book the disney hotel making sure we are there for wedding day or if we dont need to be there wedding day we can just book the minimum nights for the days required.

For an escape you do need the four nights. I really not sure when you have to stay at the Disney hotel b/c our stay was over the wedding day. You will really have to talk to your planner about this one.

If you dont have to be in a disney hotel day of wedding, where was you getting ready?

U would get ready where you are staying. The limo would pick you u there but don’t forget you would have to get back later.

I also noticed that all your Magic Kingdom pics I could not see anyone else in them like the park was empty. How does that work?

The MK photoshoot is only offered at 5am or 6am (well sometimes it is 5:30) So you are up before the park is open.

Ive noticed a lot of people have used Randy for their pics. I have been on the website link and I can really see anything on price and how long he is there etc.\

If you go to his website click on fairy tale weddings then wedding information then the password is ariel that has prices and times

Also I think I read you had the Dessert Party. Do you have any pics? How did you get from the cake and champagne reception to your wedding meal to the dessert party. Also how do you go about booking a wedding meal at a resturant.

I did have a dessert party. I do have pictures Ill get to that part of my trip report soon. I did not have the cake moved to anywhere, we took it back to the room. If we had taken it with us they would have charged a serving fee and that was not worth it. I found a contact information for the restaurant that we had lunch at and e-mailed someone directly. You could do that or book a regular dining reservation but then you have to wait till 90 days out.

What were the photos like that you get with the Escape package?

We did not use the photos with the package b/c we went with Randy. We did get a honeymoon photoshoot instead but I have heard that they are not offering that any more as a substitute.

I am sorry there are so many questions. There is so much info to take it.
Its ok!!

PS first time I went to Disney with my family was 15 years ago when i was 14. My dad brought me a pearl and I actually wearing it at moment. I cant believe they are still there. My dad will be pleased as he wants to buy my daugthers one when we are there.

Yup they have it in Japan still and also at DTD. I also got a pearl and I LOVE mine!! That would be soo great if you dad could get your daughters a pearl as well!!!

I have really enjoyed reading your thread and hopefully you could get back to me

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi

Sorry me again. I forgot to ask you about hair and makesup. Where and how is that arranged?

Thanks

I went with recommendations that I found on here. I e-mailed them and set it up directly with them. Look around at what others have used and find your style!!>

Wedding Day:Part 2
While every one was getting their hair and make-up done my mom went down to the BW bakery and got a whole bunch of food. She got way more than me needed but that’s ok! I ate a little and had andrews mom and sisters take some back to their room for andrew.
Next it was my turn to start my hair and make-up. (Well my mom was getting her hair and make-up done while I was) Going into this I really had no idea how I wanted my hair. I had looked at a couple of pictures and had a couple saved on the computer. I either wanted my hair all up with my veil on the bottom but the head piece that I had wouldn’t have worked well with this. The other option I wanted was half up with it all curled with veil and head piece.
WDW2009062.jpg

WDW2009063.jpg

WDW2009075-1.jpg

WDW2009076-1.jpg

WDW2009081.jpg

WDW2009089.jpg

WDW2009093.jpg

WDW2009096.jpg

SO the whole time that I was sitting in the chair my tummy was doing flip-flops. I think I got up and went the bathroom 3 or 4 times. I think Ana thought that I was throwing up but I wasn’t. She told me a story about a bride that she had that partied too much the night before her wedding that she was sooo sick the day of her wedding. Why would someone want to ruin such a special day??? I just don’t understand.

Wedding Day Part 3:
Next it was time to put my head piece on. Ana didn’t style it into my hair b/c I was still unsure if I wanted to wear it or not, bu the way she had my had it worked so I wore it (Im really glad I did!!) Ana had given me a mirror to see what she was doing and she wasn’t getting the head piece on straight. So my mom and her assistant both helped her.
Not sure about the face but I think it might have been when the headpiece was not straight.
WDW2009108.jpg

My mom making sure it was perfect.
WDW2009110.jpg

All ready!!
WDW2009117.jpg

Some time during getting my hair and make-up done my mom was like “come quick they are being up your flowers” She was out on the patio…seemed kinda strange but I went and looked any way and this is what I saw.
WDW2009116.jpg

My shirt that I made. It was a premade “Bride” and I made the mickey ears!!
WDW2009122.jpg

WE said good bye to Ana. I had pre-paid for everything online before I left Portland. Or so I thought. The Carolyn Allens payment never went through. So we had to come up with the cash to pay for my dress and 4 other dresses. All my cash was with Andrew so we had to borrow from my sister. Finally we got it all sorted and said goodbye to the steaming lady. Randy also showed up as everyone was leaving.
Then my flowers showed up!!!
They had me cover my eyes and had my mom give me my flowers.
Pictures taken by my sister:
WDW2009123.jpg

WDW2009124.jpg

WDW2009125.jpg

WDW2009126.jpg

WDW2009128.jpg

I LOVED my flowers!!!
Pictures taken by Randy:
NA000563-23-09.jpg

NA000573-23-09.jpg

NA000583-23-09.jpg

NA000603-23-09.jpg

NA000733-23-09.jpg

NA000823-23-09.jpg

WDW2009132-1.jpg

My sister did not want to get in the picture b/c she was not in her dress yet but we made her!!!

Wedding Day Part 4:
I don’t think I mentioned this before but when Andrews mom and sisters came over that morning they brought a gift from Andrew. I knew what he was getting me but I had not seen them yet. This instantly solved the what earings to wear question!!
NA000233-23-09.jpg

I sent Andrews gift to him when his family left my room. I got him mickey cuff links but don’t you know we didn’t think about this when buying Andrews suit and we didn’t get him a shirt that used cuff link duh…. So they ended up being returned.
In the time before I put on my dress and after the flowers arrived I don’t remember what happened. I think we just sat around and talked. Randy took some pictures with my engagement ring, my shoes, crinnie, garter and Andrews rings. I love how some of these pictures turned out!!
NA000413-23-09.jpg

NA000453-23-09.jpg

NA000483-23-09.jpg

The Randy took some pictures of me and my dress.
NA001063-23-09.jpg

NA001073-23-09.jpg

Then it was time to get me in my dress!! Randy told us to get it on and then call him back in so he could get pictures of my mom and sister lacing up the back.
NA001263-23-09.jpg

NA001273-23-09.jpg

NA001213-23-09.jpg

NA001413-23-09.jpg

NA001483-23-09.jpg

NA001703-23-09.jpg

If you can see in this next picture my neck got REALLY sunburned the days leading up to the wedding. It was only the back of the neck that got red so we joked that we had a “redneck” wedding. Being from Texas and all I thought it was pretty funny and im glad I did have a real redneck wedding!!
NA001553-23-09.jpg

Once I was in my dress we got some more pictures around the room.
NA001763-23-09.jpg

Talking to Andrew
NA001913-23-09.jpg

NA001923-23-09.jpg

NA002043-23-09.jpg

Then my sister put my garter on. The garter was my something old, borrowed and Blue. It is the garter that my mom wore at her wedding 30+ years ago. Then my sister wore it in 2006 and someday we will both pass it on to our kids when they get married!!
NA002333-23-09.jpg

NA002493-23-09.jpg

My mom and I
NA002713-23-09.jpg

Mom, Dad and me
NA002723-23-09.jpg

It was coming up on the time to leave the room and head to the WP!!!!! But first we had to get pictures of this.
NA002773-23-09.jpg

My BIL and I have a love hate relationship. He loves to bother me, I hate that he does.

Up next limo ride to the WP….and OH NO I forgot something…….

I just want to say that I love, love love your dress. It's beautiful and I love the sash and the way the bottom of the dresh flows. Can't wait to read more!

On the way out to the limo we stopped to take this picture:
070.jpg

The we drove uneventfully to the WP. When we got to the WP something was going on (I don’t remember what something wasn’t ready) so we had to wait in the car for a little while. Well during this time I realized that I had forgotten to give the marriage license to Andrew the night before and I had left it in the room that morning. I knew exactly where it was so first they had to get the key from Andrews family and then they sent someone over to the boardwalk and went into the room, and got it out of my bag. Im glad I knew where it was or that could have been bad.
102.jpg

086.jpg

(don’t I look sooo excited)
078.jpg

083.jpg

091.jpg

101.jpg

(wiping away the tears from laughing so hard about not having the license)
Here are some pictures that Randy got of Andrew and his family still at the boardwalk and then arriving at the WP.
NA010843-23-09.jpg

NA010883-23-09.jpg

NA011043-23-09.jpg

NA011133-23-09.jpg

(Andrews step dad did our video so he was running ahead to get everything set up)
NA011353-23-09.jpg

Finally we got everything figured out and I was allowed out of the limo and Randy was waiting to take some pictures:
NA011403-23-09.jpg

NA011473-23-09.jpg

NA011483-23-09.jpg

NA011563-23-09.jpg

NA011573-23-09.jpg

NA011813-23-09.jpg

Once we got inside we waited for a little while and Randy got these:
NA002973-23-09-1.jpg

NA003003-23-09.jpg

NA003133-23-09.jpg

It was almost time to get married and I was really getting nervous!!!

I don’t know what was happening when Andrew went in so I will fill this part with pictures!!!
NA011923-23-09-1.jpg

NA011943-23-09-1.jpg

NA011993-23-09-1.jpg

NA012013-23-09-1.jpg

NA012053-23-09.jpg

NA012073-23-09-1.jpg

NA012103-23-09-1.jpg

NA012133-23-09.jpg

Then it was my turn!! All I remember is a whole bunch of emotions running through me.
NA012213-23-09.jpg

NA012223-23-09-1.jpg

NA012233-23-09-1.jpg

NA012243-23-09-1.jpg

NA012263-23-09-1.jpg

Andrews’s reaction when he first saw me.
NA012273-23-09.jpg

NA012303-23-09.jpg

NA012323-23-09.jpg

NA012353-23-09.jpg

NA012363-23-09.jpg

NA012443-23-09.jpg

NA012503-23-09.jpg

Here are some pictures from the rest of the ceremony..... Our sisters had our rings so when it got to that part they got up and gave them to us.... we also did the sand ceremony. I love that we have sand from the beach in the bottom of our jar!!!

NA012543-23-09.jpg

NA012593-23-09.jpg

NA003533-23-09.jpg

NA012603-23-09.jpg

NA012643-23-09.jpg

NA012693-23-09.jpg

NA012743-23-09.jpg

NA012783-23-09.jpg

NA012853-23-09.jpg

NA012893-23-09-1.jpg

NA012913-23-09.jpg

NA012923-23-09.jpg

NA012973-23-09.jpg

NA003603-23-09.jpg

NA003643-23-09.jpg

NA003663-23-09.jpg

NA003713-23-09.jpg

NA003743-23-09.jpg

NA003813-23-09.jpg

NA003853-23-09.jpg

Next up petal toss!!!!Because of the weather we had to do it in the space between the WP and the brides are. I wish we could have done it out over on the other side of the bridge but it worked out OK!
NA003883-23-09.jpg

NA003943-23-09.jpg

NA004013-23-09.jpg

OK, on to more about the wedding!!! I have some time today b/c im working from home!!!!

After everyone tossed petals at us, we all headed inside to take group pictures.

Just so i can type names instead of titles im going to repeate who everyone is:
Andrews mom: Wendy
Andrews dad: Bob
Andrews step dad: Sam
Andrews older younger sister (also Bob and Wendy's child): Caitlin
Andrew youngest sister (Wendy and Sam's child): Betsy
My mom: Sandra
My dad: Ian
My sister: Claire
My BIL: Andrew
Ok I think that covers everyone lets get started.

We started with Andrew, me, Sam and Wendy
NA004083-23-09.jpg

Then Caitlin and Betsy joined us:

NA004143-23-09.jpg

Then Caitlin, Betsy and Sam sat down and Bob joined us:

NA004213-23-09-1.jpg

Then Caitlin joined us:

NA004253-23-09-1.jpg

Then Caitlin and I sat down:

NA004273-23-09.jpg

Next it is time for my family:

Andrew, Nicola, Ian and Sandra:

NA004393-23-09-1.jpg

Add Claire

NA004423-23-09-1.jpg

Add Andrew:
NA004553-23-09-1.jpg

Andrews sit down:

NA004633-23-09.jpg

Claire sit down:

NA004653-23-09.jpg

Group shots:
NA004673-23-09.jpg

NA004713-23-09.jpg

NA004833-23-09.jpg

Me and all our sisters:
NA004883-23-09.jpg

NA005013-23-09.jpg

NA005123-23-09.jpg

Andrew and his sisters:
NA005163-23-09.jpg

NA005203-23-09-1.jpg

Claire and I:
NA013303-23-09.jpg

NA013343-23-09.jpg

NA013383-23-09.jpg

NA013483-23-09.jpg

The Rest are pictures that Randy took inside the wedding pavilion of Andrew and I and some of my family:

NA013493-23-09.jpg

NA013543-23-09.jpg

NA013583-23-09.jpg

NA013653-23-09.jpg

NA013723-23-09.jpg

NA013863-23-09.jpg

NA013973-23-09.jpg

NA014013-23-09.jpg

NA014113-23-09.jpg

NA005233-23-09.jpg

NA005283-23-09.jpg

NA005433-23-09.jpg

NA005633-23-09.jpg

NA005703-23-09.jpg

NA005803-23-09.jpg

NA005833-23-09.jpg

NA005853-23-09.jpg

NA005953-23-09.jpg

By this time everyone else had left to go to the GF and Andrew and I headed outside to take more pictures!!

NA005963-23-09.jpg

NA005983-23-09.jpg

Once we got out side we started taking pictures at picture point. It was really windy as you can see in some of the pictures. One thing that I really wish Randy had done was get a picture with the castle in the back ground with us blurry in the front.

NA014143-23-09.jpg

NA014153-23-09.jpg

NA014173-23-09.jpg

NA014193-23-09.jpg

NA014243-23-09.jpg

NA014263-23-09.jpg

NA014443-23-09.jpg

NA005993-23-09.jpg

NA006033-23-09.jpg

NA006113-23-09.jpg

NA006263-23-09.jpg

NA006283-23-09.jpg

NA006313-23-09.jpg

NA006323-23-09-1.jpg

NA006333-23-09.jpg

NA006413-23-09.jpg

NA006423-23-09.jpg

NA006503-23-09.jpg

NA006533-23-09.jpg

NA014533-23-09-1.jpg

(I love this one with my flowers!!!)

NA014583-23-09.jpg

NA014673-23-09.jpg

NA014753-23-09.jpg

NA014783-23-09.jpg

NA006553-23-09.jpg

NA006663-23-09.jpg

NA006793-23-09.jpg

NA006893-23-09.jpg

Then we started to make our way to the limo. Of course this was not without stopping for a lot more pictures. More to come…..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter