Nifty Fifty: The Great return of the Sauciers! - April 2022 TR

Band Staff was walking with them. But both parades were NOT long... Maybe a 1/4 mile each. They were kind of sad.... They had water and snacks for the kids between both parades as well. They do a good job wiht the kids. Morgan did look REALLY Hot. But no one passed out, thankfully!

Morgan did faint over the summer at practice. She was sooo embarresed. Poor girl. So, now she is super paranoid about drinking enough water.
Make sure she has a hat for band camp besides sunscreen and water! It happens to the best of us tell her not to be embarrased!
Happy to hear they wored out snacks for the kids.

And yeah our parade was kind of sad too. Even before covid they were not as big as when i marched

My DH and I did dinner at Steakhouse 71 and both got steaks and REALLY liked them. The lunch and breakfast menus.....while a hit for most, did not appeal to us. I got the Au Gratin potatoes and I have dreams about those still! Maybe if you go back try for dinner instead of lunch?

Stinks Morgan didn't get her Galactic Warrier (or what ever it is, Im a bad Disney fan right now). I did it once, and it was a pure accident. Her score was pretty awesome though!

I agree about Monsters Inc. It is a cute show, and fun when I do it, but definitely not a must do.

I have finally caught up on this trip report. I love it! You have given me so many ideas on where to eat for our Nov trip. I miss the old passporter guide books. I know all ears has the menus but I liked looking at and highlighting my favorites in a book.

I do want to say I am sorry for the loss of your father. My own passed quickly from cancer also and it was so difficult. I hope you are giving yourself some grace in the grieving process. Hugs to you.

One question. What are the coins you give out?

Make sure she has a hat for band camp besides sunscreen and water! It happens to the best of us tell her not to be embarrased!
DEF!!! I got Morgan a visor last year for band camp. They do practice at night too, which is when she passed out. But they def try to avoid those kinds of things as much as possible.

Stinks Morgan didn't get her Galactic Warrier (or what ever it is, Im a bad Disney fan right now). I did it once, and it was a pure accident. Her score was pretty awesome though!
It was pretty good. I suck at the game, so I barely try.

My DH and I did dinner at Steakhouse 71 and both got steaks and REALLY liked them. The lunch and breakfast menus.....while a hit for most, did not appeal to us. I got the Au Gratin potatoes and I have dreams about those still! Maybe if you go back try for dinner instead of lunch?
We will have to try dinner some time!

I do want to say I am sorry for the loss of your father. My own passed quickly from cancer also and it was so difficult. I hope you are giving yourself some grace in the grieving process. Hugs to you.
Thank You so much. i have good days and bad days. It is up and down as you know.

One question. What are the coins you give out?
So, they are wooden coins that say You are the magic. I just looked and the etsy seller I got mine from doesn't have any more. But if you search on etsy for CM Tokens or thank you. I am sure there is someone else making something similar.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 1.45.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 1.45.48 PM.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 0
DEF!!! I got Morgan a visor last year for band camp. They do practice at night too, which is when she passed out. But they def try to avoid those kinds of things as much as possible.

It was pretty good. I suck at the game, so I barely try.

We will have to try dinner some time!

Thank You so much. i have good days and bad days. It is up and down as you know.

So, they are wooden coins that say You are the magic. I just looked and the etsy seller I got mine from doesn't have any more. But if you search on etsy for CM Tokens or thank you. I am sure there is someone else making something similar.
Yeah I did night practices too. Make sure whatever nights she has practice she eats something. Even if it’s not a huge things, something as simple as a PBJ can help her!

I continue to love reading your trip report and hearing about new (to me) things like the 5-legged goat lol.
The cast member Gwen gave a coin to looks so emotional. Just lovely that Gwen was able to let her know how much her kindness meant. I really do think that’s what makes wdw so special and love that you took time to figure out a way to show appreciation to those that made your trip special.
Steakhouse 71 lunch sounds like it was a wee bit of a let down for you. I think sometimes the hype raises our expectations too much. The food looks ok and portions are plenty big enough. We inevitably end up ordering too much food as I can never convince the men in my life to share even though I know they won’t eat all their grub! Partly I think that’s because they think they’re hungrier than they actually are and partly I think it’s because they get embarrassed as it’s not usually done here. I am always telling them that no one will bat an eyelid if we ask to share but they will only do it at qs places and the very odd table service (9 dragons/via napoli). I hate wasting food (& money ) but have learnt the hard way that it’s best to let it go for the most part in order to have a happy family. It still goes against the grain with me though😂

I continue to love reading your trip report and hearing about new (to me) things like the 5-legged goat lol.
The cast member Gwen gave a coin to looks so emotional. Just lovely that Gwen was able to let her know how much her kindness meant. I really do think that’s what makes wdw so special and love that you took time to figure out a way to show appreciation to those that made your trip special.
Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I was feeling like this day wasn't very interesting. Ha!
e inevitably end up ordering too much food as I can never convince the men in my life to share even though I know they won’t eat all their grub!
Andy wants to share all the time on vacation. And I don't want to mostly because I don't want to what he wants. makes sharing hard.

Good Morning Everyone!

I have 39 Days left to finish this trip report! We leave for our summer trip to Disney World then! And my goal is to finish this trip report before we leave. I still have 3 days of this trip to get through! Can I do it?!??!?!

I am looking forward to this trip alot! We have been busy cleaning out my parents house and figure out what we need to do to apply for Medicaid for my mother. And let me tell you, it is overwhelming!

Day Nine: Relaxation, Rides and illness?

I left us off finishing up lunch. We took Uber back to Yacht Club after eating. It was def going to be the fastest way to get back. Intrestingly, at the gate, they checked to make sure we had a hotel reservation before letting the Uber in. We had never experienced that at Yacht Club. I guess, you could do that and then walk to EPCOT?

We all rested in the room. Andy and I both actually napped. Once I woke up it was time to try for one more LL. I was able to grab a Mickey and Minnie’s for in between Toy story mania and slinky dog. Which I thought wasn't too bad.

Andy, Gwen and I decided to head down to the pool for a quick dip. Morgan stayed in the room and watched You tube... . Pool was never too busy but the pool chairs were always hard to find! And we really just wanted a place to put our stuff while we swam.

We did the lazy river for a bit and then dunked our heads under the waterfall. We tried to get in one of the hot tubs but it was full of kids and it wasn’t that warm and just not worth it. But that was ok, as we needed to head back to the room and get dressed for some evening fun.

We headed out about 4:45. Took the boat over to Hollywood Studios!
IMG_2109

IMG_2109

IMG_2109
We arrived in no time! And headed straight to Toy Story Mania.

IMG_2109
Ah!... Toy Story land... I love it, It's just a vibe...

Gwen Luxo Ball
Gwen loves Toy Storyland too! She decided she needed to hug the loxo ball.

IMG_2109
We were sent to the newer side this time and I love the loading area there.

IMG_2109
We were ready beat each others scores!

IMG_2109
We got lucky Alien car! I say lucky becasue.....

I had the highest score for our family!

My score 156, 500
Morgan got 135,800.
IMG_2109
Andy:150,400
Gwen: 140,000
IMG_2109
But now I am second guessing these scores... Maybe Gwen was with me and Morgan was with Andy? Either way... I won!!!

Morgan wanted to do it again (she wanted to reclaim top score) but the wait had jumped to 45. We figured we could ride it again later. And decided to move onto other things.

We decided to do Star Tours next. It was posted a 5 minutes.
IMG_2109
It was a total walk on, and so fast getting on that I took ZERO pictures getting on the ride. We got pod racing, yoda and Jar Jar water scene. And no rebel spy...

After flying in space, we stopped in to see Potatoland! Gwen loved the photo ops probably a little too much!! This was another thing that Gwen had scene on AllEars and wanted to check out.
Potatoland

IMG_2109

IMG_2109

IMG_2109

At this point, Morgan was starting to not feel so good. And was she def did NOT understand why Gwen and I was liking our mini photo shoot in Potoatoland.

After the photo shoot it was finally time to used out Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway LL.
MMRR

We got in line at 6:14 and in preshow at 6:20. So, nice and quick-ish...
MMRR Lobby
I will say that waiting area is a bit tourure-ous.

MMRR Ready to ride
We ended up in the same car to load each time, right in the middle! I wish we had gotten another car but loved it each time.

MMRR Ready to ride

MMRR
This has become a favorite ride for us, for sure!

After we headed to Launch Bay, Andy wanted to look at Merch but it was closed. That whole area was shut down for the night. We grabbed some drinks at a stand outside and sat on a bench to relax for a bit. The stand by launch bay gave GIANT sodas with no tops.

Gwen wanted lemonade, Andy got a Diet Coke and Morgan a water bottle. These cups were HuGe! And since we had no top we eneded up dumpin half of them, which was such a waste. sigh....

When we sat down, Morgan looked miserable at this point. We asked what was wrong and she said her throat hurt. UGh!!! So, we talked about what to do. Morgan agreed to do Slinky Dog since we had the LL but wanted to go back to the hotel after that.

So, we just chilled on the bench till it was time to use our LL. It was really quiet that night and I kept secretly looking at wait times for Rise. I was hoping if it got low enough, Morgan would rally for that. But it was finally time for Slinky!
Slinky Dog - Ready to ride

Slinky Dog

Slinky Dog

Slinky Dog

Slinky Dog-Weezy

I must have grabbed an Alien's LL at some point, and since we had the LL we slowly walked around the bend to Aliens and did that as well.

We waited 5 minutes then scanned in for Aliens!
Alien Swirling Sauciers
Posted wait was 20, but was probably more like 10. Scanned in at 7:27 and on the ride at 7:30. Works for us!

Gwen and Andy went together. They danced the whole way through the ride.
Alien's

Morgan and I went together and we tried to keep our feet off the ground so that when it whipped it really swung us around. Recommend this technique to get maxium swing action.
Alien's

I was also keeping an eye on wait times for Toy Story Mania and it had dropped to 25. I asked if Morgan wanted to wait for it but she said no. She was done! So we started heading out.

I sent Gwen and Andy ahead to get Num Num cookies. While Morgan and I just walked at a slow but steady pace out of the park. Andy and Gwen caught up to us at the exit. And we kept going.

A boat was letting out as we exited. Morgan didn’t want to run but the boat announced we had 30 seconds to make it. So we ran the last bit. It was a short run at that point. And we made the boat!

Lighthouse

We were back in the room at 8:07! An early night for us, but we were on Day Nice and were all tired. I made Morgan take a Benadryl, hoping it’s just allergies and tiredness.

Andy and I went down to the gift shop. I got a Yacht Club ornament and we filled up our cups. Girls ate Num Num cookies and watched YouTube.

IMG_2154
How cute is this ornament!!! I love it!

And that was our night. How will Morgan feel tomorrow morning?!?!

Up next more Hollywood Studios!

Gwen loves Toy Storyland too! She decided she needed to hug the loxo ball.
I love this photo of Gwen. She has such a great sense of humour.
I had the highest score for our family!
:banana::banana:
After flying in space, we stopped in to see Potatoland! Gwen loved the photo ops probably a little too much!! This was another thing that Gwen had scene on AllEars and wanted to check out.
I have never heard of Potatoland 😱how can that be given that I’m from the land that loves the humble spud :rotfl:
Gwen definitely did her research prior to this trip- tiny doors, five- legged goats and now Potatoland! We all need a girl like Gwen to make us find new things:goodvibes

Morgan was starting to not feel so good
Oh no! Poor Morgan! Really hope a night’s rest cured her poor girl. Being sick on holiday is not fun 😞
How cute is this ornament!!! I love it!
I love it too!

That was a nice easy evening at Hollywood Studios where you got some fun stuff in. Too bad your daughter wasn't feeling well. Hopefully that will pass for her.

That ornament from the Yacht Club is so cool! We love collecting ornaments from Disney resorts!!

I have never heard of Potatoland 😱how can that be given that I’m from the land that loves the humble spud :rotfl:
Gwen definitely did her research prior to this trip- tiny doors, five- legged goats and now Potatoland! We all need a girl like Gwen to make us find new things
It was the result of months of covid hiding and watching lots of Molly Videos! But we do try to have something new each trip.

Oh no! Poor Morgan! Really hope a night’s rest cured her poor girl. Being sick on holiday is not fun 😞
It really isn't!

That ornament from the Yacht Club is so cool! We love collecting ornaments from Disney resorts!!
It is hard to find sometimes.

hat ornament is adorable! Sorry Morgan wasn't feeling well
It was nice that we had been there long enough already, going back early wasn't too hard to do.

Band Staff was walking with them. But both parades were NOT long... Maybe a 1/4 mile each. They were kind of sad.... They had water and snacks for the kids between both parades as well. They do a good job wiht the kids. Morgan did look REALLY Hot. But no one passed out, thankfully!

Morgan did faint over the summer at practice. She was sooo embarresed. Poor girl. So, now she is super paranoid about drinking enough water.

Happy to hear they wored out snacks for the kids.

And yeah our parade was kind of sad too. Even before covid they were not as big as when i marched
I was in marching band and both kids are now. Our parade route is short but they played at the VFW after on the black top in direct sun on an 85ish degree day. It was brutal. They were there for about an hour. They did get to sit for a bit of the program and thankfully band moms were giving water to anyone that needed it.

Tell Morgan not to be embarrassed. We had students pass out every year when I was in band. Thankfully for my kids they only practice in the summer outside after 6pm so it is a bit cooler.

I was behind but enjoyed catching back up.

I have given out the coins to CPs too. I find the college kids really love getting anything that shows they are appreciated. Keep doing it.

I'm really enjoying all the hunts Gwen has gone on. It has shown me some stuff I never saw before too.

I'm sorry Morgan was feeling bad. I hope she bounced back.

Hi everyone!!!

We have 21 Days till our next trip to Disney and I really want to get this trip wrapped up before then. It has been hard to find time to sit down and write posts. But I am going to do my best!

Day Ten!

I left us off with Morgan not feeling too hot the night before. We all woke up when my alarm went off at 6:45. Cause you know, got to make those Lightening Lane reservations! I was able to grab a LL for Tower of Terror at 9:05 - 10:05.

Everyone was kind of dragging. Being day 10 was def having it's effects on us. If we did this long of a trip again, we would have had more rest days. But we didn't.

Today was a Hollywood Studios day and Tower of Terror was only 1 elevator this whole trip. And RnR as a result had been pretty long waits. So, I had wanted to get into the park while it was early entry to knock out both of those rides today.

Morgan was still just tired but was a trooper and got up and got dressed. We made a family plan to head in, ride a few rides and then head out and rest before our dinner reservation.

Today's Shirts were Star Wars themed shirts
IMG_2206
Some point during covid, Gwen Requested a pew pew shirt like Andy.

IMG_2206
Goal met!

We waited maybe 10 minutes for a boat.
IMG_2212 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr
And were on our way. Morgan was doing ok but just moving slow this morning.

We made it t through security with 2 minutes to spare of early entry.
IMG_2212

I told Morgan all we had to do was get to Rock n Roller Coaster ahead of the general public. The ride was still a posted 5 minutes.
IMG_2212
So, we walked at a fast pace. To Morgan's disliking but we thankfully got in line before all the general guests.

They were still skipping the preshow room and wewere ready to ride at 8:07.
IMG_2212

IMG_2212
The ironic thing is, I don't really like this ride... The girls and Andy really like it, so it was really for them. Poor Morgan was just feeling off. As you can see in the ride photo.

After, we tried to find a snack for Morgan while she waited for us at tower of terror. Morgan does NOT like ToT and was ready to just sit and wait. But there really was nothing she wanted in the area. So, we just found her a place to sit. IMG_2221
She ended up sitting on the benches right behind the Joffery's Cart by the exit of ToT. It was cool and quiet. And Morgan was fine just waiting.

Andy, Gwen and I headed in to use our LL. We scanned in at 8:18 and the posted wait was 112 minutes already!
IMG_2221

IMG_2221
For as much as Morgan hates this ride, Gwen loves it.

IMG_2221
Anyone ever notice this guy before? What's his story?

IMG_2221

We were on "our elevator" at 8:34. So, our plan paid off big time this morning. We honestly could have left after thins and been happy, I think.

We got to the front row and it was way “scarier” in the front row.
IMG_2221

IMG_2221

While we waited to get on the ride, I looked to see what I could get. Was able to grab a Toy Story Mania LL for not too far out. And I figured Morgan would like that.

While we were dropping in... Morgan made a friend.
IMG_2234

She ate some goldfish crackers that she brought from the room and just chilled.

IMG_2234

We checked out the store on the way out. I took a picture of the creepy doll in the Check out area.
IMG_2234

I ooked for a Tower of Terror Cup but didn’t have anything. So, we headed out and met up with Morgan.

IMG_2234

We headed towards Toy Story Mania to use our next LL. Morgan requested breakfast on the way, so we grabbed a cinnamon bun for Morgan and a churro for Gwen at the Market booth before you go into Toy Story Land. Andy wanted an iced coffee but the line was pretty long, so he skipped it.

IMG_2238
A little sugar in Morgan went along way this morning.

IMG_2238

Headed to Toy Story Mania. Morgan finished her Cinnamon Roll even before we got into toy story land. She was happy to have rested a bit and gotten a sugar fix.

When we got over to TSM it was a posted 50 minute wait. We had time to kill before our LL, so we decided to just get in line. We got in line at 9:04 and were ready to ride at 9:34. So, it took 30 minutes!

IMG_2238

IMG_2238

IMG_2238
We made the most of the wait and looked up tricks for getting higher scores while we waited.

IMG_2238
It only ended up taking half an hour in line, so not too bad.

Andy and I went together, And Morgan and Gwen went together. They wanted to go together since last time they went together we were evacuated.

Morgan got best in car with a score of 198! She was SUPER excited! And was determined to break 200 on our next ride.
IMG_2209

We looped around and used our LL.
IMG_2209

While in line this time, I made a mobile order for a snack after and a LL for Indian Jones Stunt Spectacular.

IMG_2209
Morgan, still basking in her glory of her high score.

This time Andy got 187 and best in car.
IMG_2209

Thankfully Morgan was still happy with having the best score for the family overall.

Up next, more Hollywood studio Fun!

Day Ten: Finishing Off Hollywood Studio kind of Morning

We headed over to Indiana Jones after Toy Story Mania. Andy tried to get an iced coffee again at the Joffery’s cart but the line was still long.

We cut across across the plaza and took some quick photos of the golden statues.
IMG_2212

We grabbed bottles of water and headed into the threater. Having a LL just gets you into the show. We seem to always be on the same side to see the show.
IMG_2212
it's a fine view but I would like to see it more centered one time. But we never show up early enough.

IMG_2212

IMG_2212

IMG_2212
It's a great show. And we always enjoy it. It was a good thing to do this point in the trip. We didn't have to wait in a line and we got to sit and just watch the show.

After show, made our way out of the theater and I said I am here for our mobile order. I had ordered us snacks from Backlot Express. It was still pretty busy from Spring Break and mobile order times were pretty far out. So, it was good I had placed an order when I did.

It was about 11:30 by now. We grabbed a seat and I went in and grabbed the order.

IMG_2321
We split the 50th anniversary Blondie Cookie. Which was better than I thought it was going to be! The icing on top was butterscotch, I think, maybe but it was really good!

IMG_2321
And a Wookiee Cookie! I forgot how big the wookie cookie was! Morgan loves this cookie.

We just relaxed and ate our snack. We talked about what to do now. And we decided to get a photo in Galaxy's Edge and then head back to the room for a bit.

IMG_2321
While I was getting the treats, Andy spotted Breed Love from All Ear! We tried to get Gwen to go say hi but she didn’t want to. If it had been Molly we def would have gone over.

After we ate, we used the bathrooms right there and then headed into Galaxy’s Edge for a photo. Slowly made our way back to wear, we tried to get a photo last time.

Got in line for a photo. Saw a bunch of people from the holocron in Galaxy’s edge. Kind of cool to see all of the people in costume. Some were really decked out!
IMG_2327

IMG_2327

IMG_2327

Stopped in the shops on the way out. Found a Holocron Puzzle for Morgan and a kids memory game for my sister's little boy. And headed out of the park.

We saw a boat letting folks off as we came out. And were able to make it with just walking with purpose. On the boat at 12:41 and back at Yacht Club at 1:00! I wasn't sure how long we would last this morning, but we ended up having a nice morning!

Up next... a meal in Space!

Day Ten: Liner in Space

Once we were back in the room, Andy showered and the rest of us just rested a bit. We didn't have a ton of time before we had to head back out but it was enough to recharge ourselves a bit.

We left the room at 1:45 and walked slowly to the EPCOT entrance. I wanted to leave enough time that we didn't have to rush.

There was another person who was trying to get into the second park without going to the first park. This person was at least nice about it. But this seems to be a problem for them. And I can't image how much of a pain this is the CMs.

We headed straight to Space 220. It had gotten hot today!
IMG_2347

Got there right at 2:15. There was a standby line for the bar. It didn’t look fun to sit in. We were able to check in and they brought us into the waiting area inside.
IMG_2347

While waiting the girls kept asking how high does it go, and I just kept saying really high, like into space. They didn’t find it funny.
IMG_2347

IMG_2347

IMG_2347

We only waited a little bit to be brought up in the elevator.
IMG_2360
The elevator ride really is cool!

IMG_2360
We were ready for some space food!

IMG_2360

IMG_2360

IMG_2360
Walking into the restaurant is really cool! It is quiet a sight to see!

We were sat at a booth right up against the space windows. At first we thought we were only going to see glare but it ended up being ok. We were able to see everything floating by. And we were there long enough to see everything twice.
IMG_2360

IMG_2390

Our server came over and greeted us. She made a point to say that only 9 and under could order off the kids menu. Basically saying very nicely that Gwen had to order off the adults menu. Which I was expecting but this is a BIG negative for us. The lack of flexibility of this place is very disappointing to me.

We started with some drinks:
IMG_2390
Gwen ordered the Moon Rocks
Coconut, Blue Cotton Candy Syrup, Lemonade, Moon Dust, and Moon Rocks served in a collectible cup, and includes a pack of Space 220 collectible trading cards.

Gwen only kind of like this. But they had a lot of fun with the Pop Rocks. The Server said she could put it in the drink but it might explode. And well, Gwen did, and made a mess. But it kept her entertained.
IMG_2390
Those are pop rocks that popped OUT of the drink!

Morgan went with Orange Fanta.
IMG_2390
Morgan stole a few pop rocks and put them in her fanta.

Andy ordered:
IMG_2390
Stargarita
Espolon Blanco, Cointreau, House Made Agave Sour, B’lure
Andy said it tasted like a margarita.... So, there you have it.

And I got the:
The Big Tang
IMG_2390
Avion Silver, Grand Marnier, Tang-Infused Agave Nectar, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Served with Astronaut Ice Cream
We all took a nibble of the Astronaut Ice Cream. That stuff is so gross! The drink was ok. I could have used a little more Tang flavor. I wouldn't get it again.

Gwen was starting to get hangry, and we tried to order the apps but the server said she had to put our whole meal in at the same time. Again, this was was another big negative for us. What restaurant doesn't let you order apps first!!!! I was annoyed and probably a little hangry myself at this point.

So, we decided what we all wanted and ordered all at once. And waited what felt like forever for our watress to come back and take our WHOLE order. sigh...

Eventually our appetizers came out and we were happy.
Morgan ordered the
Big Bang Burrata
IMG_2390
Burrata di Mozzarella, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Arugula, Sunflower Seed Romesco
Morgan LOVES fresh mozzarella and she loved this. This was her first time to have Burrata. She even ate the arugula on the plate, she just left he artichoke hearts!

Gwen went with the
Starry Calamari
IMG_2390
Fried Calamari, Italian Cherry Peppers, Spicy Marinara, Roasted Pepper Citrus Aioli
This whole meal was going to be a stretch for Gwen. She isn't an adventerous eater. But she was the one who wanted to go here the most. So, we had been hiping up the calamari for her to try. She really like it! She didn’t like the sauces but really liked putting lemon on it. I tried the citrus aioli and it was really good.

IMG_2390
Gwen deciding if she liked the Calamari.

Andy ordered the:
Blue Moon Cauliflower
IMG_2390
Tempura Fried Cauliflower, Housemade Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese Dust
This was really good! And probably my favorite of the apps.

And I went with the :
Neptune Tartare
IMG_2390
Yellowfin Tuna, Yuzu Ginger Miso, Soy, Avocado, Radish, Mango Coulis, Micro Greens, Sesame Crackers
Mine was good. Nice and refreshing. I could have used a little soy sauce. (I am a soy sauce junkie.. )

All of the apps were really good. I will say that.

Next up our main dishes came out.

I went with the
Tuna Tataki
IMG_2413
Spiced Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Brown Rice, Edamame, Pineapple, Radishes
This was also really good. It was nice a light but I was full after the app and main dish. I did slightly regret doubling up on fish meals. but good.

Andy ordered the Steak & Frites
IMG_2413
Coffee Space Rub Flat Iron, Fries, Broccolini, Chimichurri
He said it was really good. I was really surprised by how good this one was.

Spaceghetti & Shrimp
IMG_2413
Sautéed Shrimp, Spaghetti, Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic Beurre Blanc
Morgan went with this and she liked it. I think she would have liked more tomatoes. But the Garlic Beurre Blanc sauce was good. It wasn’t too heavy. This also was surprisingly good!

Gwen ordered the Centauri Burger
IMG_2413
Signature Beef Blend, White Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Shredded Lettuce, Tomatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Sriracha Aioli
Gwen ordered this with no Lettuce, Tomatoes and no Sriracha Aioli.
IMG_2360
She thinks she is funny doing this...

She doesn’t eat real burgers at home, she likes Beyond burgers. So, I wasn’t sure if she would like it but she ate about half, which for her was a lot. Especially after eating the Calamari. Honestly she could of just had the Calamari as her meal and she would have been fine.

IMG_2413
We skipped dessert, as it wasn't included in the pre-fix lunch and we were stuffed.

We asked for the check, and that also felt like forever for the waitress to come get.

Lunch was nice but we def won’t be back until it is no longer pre-fix. It was just too much food for us. And ordering all at once was just stupid. I am glad we went but we won't be back for awhile.

Up next... Surviving the walk out of the park! Will we make it back to the room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter