No longer designing

I also want to chime in to say thank you again!! You made a great design for my husband and I for our honeymoon trip back in October. We love the shirts and still wear them often!

Me too! Thank you so much for your creativity and the designs that you have made for me to share with my family. My MIL and DH think that you are awesome too. We will be wearing your designs proudly during our upcoming trip. I'm sorry your love has turned bad for you. DH and I keep saying to each other, we just don't know how you do so much and do such a great job! Thank you, thank you, you will be missed.

So sorry to hear, I always loved to look at your creations! My deepest sympathies to your family...

Thank you for your beautiful creations. You have seen a simple thread explode into its own forum! How exciting. :wizard: to you and your family.

Good Morning, Kate:

I am so sorry to hear about this. YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON.

Your work will be all over WDW. We will not forget you PLEASE DON'T FORGET us.

I didn't post a whole lot on the other thread, but I did keep in touch with it.

My best wishes to YOU AND YOUR FAMILY and stay positive.

WE LOVE YOU :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi, I am also new to Designing and Kate, you made the experience an easier one with all of your ideas and links. Thank-you for everything and we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

M

Kate
I have not been on much since the hurricane wilma came through. Now that things are getting back to normal I sign on and see this. I really dont know what has gone on in the last few months but I wanted to say thanks for the wonderful designs you have made. It was great running into you at WL!! You are terrific.

Either I am not understanding what is going on here or I just don't read these threads closely enough, but what exactly are people doing to drive you away?? I can't imagine why someone who has brought so much joy and happiness to people all over the world with her amazing creativity would want to just stop. I fully respect your decision, I'm just a little confused.

I think what Kate is saying is that she will still customize her existing designs upon request, but she's just not creating new designs (I was confused about that myself when I first read Kate's original post). She has so many existing wonderful designs, though, that I'm sure she'll be just as busy just customizing those for people. I also don't think she plans on leaving the DISign forum. In fact, she's posted many times since her original post about no longer creating new designs. (Hope I got all that right, Kate. ;)

Kate, just wanted to say thank you.i really enjoy looking at all your designs. I am sending you some pixy dust for you and your family. :wizard: :wizard:

Thank you everyone -

I had some trouble with my designs being used without my permission and in a manner I was not happy about.

I had decided to take down my design gallery and take a break rather than continue to open myself up to the hurt that had been occuring.

Now that things have calmed down and I am feeling better, I have come up with a way to keep better control of my designs. I am also not going to be doing custom designs - I think my gallery is pretty extensive and most people will find what they are looking for

I may on occasion add some new designs - and I know all of my designs have not been uploaded there yet.

If you want a design from my gallery - drop me a pm!

What a shame that people do things like that with something you have obviously worked so hard on.

I am new to this forum and am totally impressed with all the wonderful designs that you have created. Your work is incredible! :thumbsup2

Now for the hard part - choosing which of your designs is my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter