No Tapestry of Dreams???

The Sage has been replaced with three new "Dreamcatchers" named Cosmo, Leonardo and Elfin. *Sigh*

I don't think The Sage of Time outfit was destroyed. It is probably in the back of the wardrobe department and Esiner has it ready to go to auction on eBay. But it wouldn't cost that much to make 4 new ones. It would probably less than one million dollars. But again, Disney is cutting back drasticly. And also, wouldn't it make sence to put one characte at the helm instad of 3 (infront and back)? *sigh*

word is that the posted closing time of 4 PM for AK was an error and it will close at 5 as usual.

I have to differ with all the doubters of the new ToD. We loved it! My 9 yr DD said it was almost better, maybe even better, than ToN (which we've seen 5 times). I think the best part for her was being able to give her "dream wish" to the dream catchers and him saying "dream on, dream on". That really left an impression on her. She still tells people about that. She got her photo taken with one of the "dream" girls and one of the "puppets" during the parade. We were at the beginning/end of the parade. The first one didn't go off due to extremely windy conditions. The CM's in the parade seem to be having a great time and had lots of energy. Matter of fact, someone from the show who wasn't working that night, stood next to us. She was having a blast. We were all singing to the parade.

We were there Oct 17, I think.

my opinion of ToD has turned aroun 180 degrees.. now I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter