Not your average Mickey bathroom...

annakris1973

Mouseketeer
...But I LOVE IT!!!!! Ok, so I got a little obsessed with the Mickey paint chips at Home Depot, but I love the final results!

mickeybathroom009.jpg

mickeybathroom010.jpg

mickeybathroom011.jpg

mickeybathroom012.jpg

mickeybathroom013.jpg

mickeybathroom014.jpg

mickeybathroom016.jpg

mickeybathroom017.jpg

mickeybathroom019.jpg

That came out fantastic!! What a great use of the paint chips. I love your color choices. Not traditional Disney red and yellow, but it works so well.

I love your bathroom. Great color choices, fun, bright! I could live with it :goodvibes

Thank you. I still need to get a frame for my print. I also want to find a cute Mickey picture frame on our next trip to the world.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bathroom! I've been trying to come up with some fun idea. Our "main" bathroom that all the guests use is also the bathroom that our kids deemed, "the kid bathroom". I've been looking for something that is gender neurtral since I have a boy and a girl. And something that won't scare the guests away. hahahaha, YOu did a GREAT job.

Thank you so much, akmom! I was just adding up the cost for the remodel, and it came to under $60!!!

Mickey paint chips- Free
Laminating- Free (the lady @ the School Box wouldn't charge me!)
Paint- $5.00 (from the "oops" table @ Home Depot
Shower curtain & Liner- $10
Picture frames from Dollar Tree- $8.00
Rug- $2.00 @ yard sale
Shower curtain hooks- $6.00
Towels- $15.00 @Target
Towel Stand- $8.00 @ Walmart
Trash Can- $1.58 @ Target

Grand total= $55.58!!!

How CUTE!! It looks amazing. I love the way it looks. I'm in the SLOW process of redoing our kids bath in Mickey Style. I thought about getting Mickey heads to frame. You just convinced me to do it! I really like the way it looks.

Our walls are already a light yellow and I just got the Best of Mickey shower curtain from eBay (well, I just won it, I haven't gotten it yet). I'll use traditional red and yellow and black for our colors. My dh and kids would love your version, though. Wish I would have seen this a couple days ago!! :rotfl: Your cost effective, yet really cute, Mickey bath would have been a great option.

I LOVE IT< you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative!!!! If you dont mind I am going to steal your mickey head frame idea, we are doing a Mickey bathroom and I was looking for some cheap artwork, FABULOUS!!!

I LOVE IT< you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative!!!! If you dont mind I am going to steal your mickey head frame idea, we are doing a Mickey bathroom and I was looking for some cheap artwork, FABULOUS!!!

Go right ahead!!! The frames I found at Dollar Tree were a natural wood color, and came with the white mat. I just spray painted them.

Love the paint chip idea. I may borrow the idea when I decorate our bathroom except in the traditional red and black with a touch of yellow.

That is really cool, I love it!

If I am not over stepping myself, have you thought about a hidden mickey in your flowers? Put an antenna topper on a skewer and hide it in the flowers. Like the pink princess one or just a colorful one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter