October 1st, 2011 Western Caribbean on the Magic!

No upgrade for us either. Since the docs are here seems unlikely.
Any limit to # of bags we can carry on?

Hi everyone!

Just recently booked on this cruise and found this. It will be my wife and I and our daughter age 2. It's our second Disney Cruise and we are all excited.

No upgrade for us either. Since the docs are here seems unlikely.
Any limit to # of bags we can carry on?

not that I know of. No upgrade here either but I'm cool with that as I wasn't sure I'd want their upgrade anyway

Cruise docs arrived today. :cheer2:

Congrats to those who have received their cruise docs!! I was just mentioning to DH Dave that we should receive them soon

Five weeks from today at this time we will still be at Key West - one of my favorite ports of call.

Jan

Can't wait!! My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. This is my second Disney cruise, his first...

I was kind of hoping for an upgrade but doesn't look like that is happening.

But we will be happy to be on board. Especially after this weekend with Hurricane Irene. We live on Long Island and are bracing for it to come tonight... yikes...

Christine

Christine, congrats on your 5th anniversary celebration. We were able to celebrate 20 and 25 years on the Magic. This is year 27.

Jan

Just realized that Michigan State Univ. is playing Ohio State on October 1 ... that means DH Dave will probably wander into Diversions to watch some of it that day.

Jan

Welcome Candace. I am a single mum who will be travelling on this cruise with my mum and my 9 year old daughter. We are from Australia. Hopefully we will meet up on board. We have not planned out to much but I am sure my daughter will be into the kid's club big time!! Jennie[/QUOTE]

Hi Jennie, that would be wonderful!

Candace

My partner and I are big Disney fans and can't wait for our first cruise coming in October! I hear the Disney Magic is a great ship! We are spending a week at DW before the cruise to get all dizzed up and then hit the water for our 7 day cruise! Any other couples w/o kids going too? Love to hear from ya...
Mike & Wil :woohoo:

My wife and I will also be spending the week before at Disney prior to the cruise. Can't wait. No kids as well.

Just got a call from DCL to let me know that they will no longer be offering the waverunners at CC after September 30th and that they would be removing them from our reservations. A bit disappointing (although I had read it on the boards already), but impressed that an actual person called me. Gotta love Disney. :thumbsup2 Now to figure out what else to do...

Hi Guys,

Getting really excited now - cruise docs even made it to Australia !!! Woo hoo !!! Our journey begins now in less than a week. We fly out next Tuesday, 6th September for a couple of weeks in California/Las Vegas. Then to San Francisco, and over to Florida for a week at the parks before the cruise.

Just on the FE guys, I will need to finalise our FE gifts this weekend as we will be leaving next week. We will have all rooms covered that Scott has registered on the FE boards. If anyone joins after this, I am so sorry but we may miss you out.

We are really looking forward to meeting you guys and having a super cruise trip. The kids are really excited and we can't wait for the 6 week break.

This is our first 'disney cruise' and we can't wait to see cruising 'Disney style'.

Cheers
Jon, Fiona, Sarah & Xavier
:yay:

Hey guys! Is this where we mention that we are going on the Disney Magic on October 1st...we just booked it and I can hardly wait...It is myself and the hubby and our two boys (10, 1)....this is the first time we are bringing the boys...we are beyond excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter