October 1st, 2011 Western Caribbean on the Magic!

Hey guys! Is this where we mention that we are going on the Disney Magic on October 1st...we just booked it and I can hardly wait...It is myself and the hubby and our two boys (10, 1)....this is the first time we are bringing the boys...we are beyond excited!!!
welcome aboard

Hey guys! Is this where we mention that we are going on the Disney Magic on October 1st...we just booked it and I can hardly wait...It is myself and the hubby and our two boys (10, 1)....this is the first time we are bringing the boys...we are beyond excited!!!
Welcome

Hi Guys,

Getting really excited now - cruise docs even made it to Australia !!! Woo hoo !!! Our journey begins now in less than a week. We fly out next Tuesday, 6th September for a couple of weeks in California/Las Vegas. Then to San Francisco, and over to Florida for a week at the parks before the cruise.

Just on the FE guys, I will need to finalise our FE gifts this weekend as we will be leaving next week. We will have all rooms covered that Scott has registered on the FE boards. If anyone joins after this, I am so sorry but we may miss you out.

We are really looking forward to meeting you guys and having a super cruise trip. The kids are really excited and we can't wait for the 6 week break.

This is our first 'disney cruise' and we can't wait to see cruising 'Disney style'.

Cheers
Jon, Fiona, Sarah & Xavier
:yay:
I was wondering about you. I knew it was nearing time. We have been to Las Vegas twice.

Hi everyone,

Just 1 month away!
Just wondering about the FE list, I guess my message never went through and I don't want to miss any deadlines as I have some things prepared already. Can I still be added?

We are in room 8518-
Tanya (F), Simon (M), Emerson(M-4) and Rowan(M-2)

See you in a few weeks- has anyone started packing yet?pirate:

Hi everyone,

Just 1 month away!
Just wondering about the FE list, I guess my message never went through and I don't want to miss any deadlines as I have some things prepared already. Can I still be added?

We are in room 8518-

I added you to the FE List. I never received a PM, sorry.

I was wondering about you. I knew it was nearing time. We have been to Las Vegas twice.

I have been many years ago - but this is the first trip for Mrs K and the kids. We are all very excited. Fiona finished work for leave today and I finish in 2 days .............

Woo hoo !!!

I've been asked to post the DIS meet for Saturday. For those who haven't been to one before, it's a great way to meet others you have been talking to on this thread.

DIS Meet, Saturday, 3pm at the Promenade Lounge, 3 midship

The lifeboat drill is at 4pm, bars/pools, etc. close shortly after 3:30 pm, so this has been a good time for DIS meets.

Also,

several cruisers have asked if I could fnd a place for a 2nd DIS meet.

2nd DIS Meet, Monday, 2:30 pm at Diversions, 3 forward

Diversions is open to kids during the day. Add these meets to your to-do list. Any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me on the ship. I'm in 5139.

Jan

I have been many years ago - but this is the first trip for Mrs K and the kids. We are all very excited. Fiona finished work for leave today and I finish in 2 days .............

Woo hoo !!!

Wishing you safe travels. See you soon!

Jan

I've been asked to post the DIS meet for Saturday. For those who haven't been to one before, it's a great way to meet others you have been talking to on this thread.

DIS Meet, Saturday, 3pm at the Promenade Lounge, 3 midship

The lifeboat drill is at 4pm, bars/pools, etc. close shortly after 3:30 pm, so this has been a good time for DIS meets.

Also,

several cruisers have asked if I could fnd a place for a 2nd DIS meet.

2nd DIS Meet, Monday, 2:30 pm at Diversions, 3 forward

Diversions is open to kids during the day. Add these meets to your to-do list. Any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me on the ship. I'm in 5139.

Jan

Is the DIS meet for any of us or just those doing the FE. Not exactly sure what the FE entails or if we have enough time to get it ready.

Hi everyone,

Just 1 month away!

We are in room 8518-

Starting to put things in the luggage like air freshener, tylenol, Clothes pins, things that I got just for the cruise

Clothes pins? Should I bring some?

P.S. Thanks for adding us to the FE list-I did a big shop today and am almost done with the treats!

Clothes pins? Should I bring some?

P.S. Thanks for adding us to the FE list-I did a big shop today and am almost done with the treats!
I read there are a clothes line in the bath tub and someone suggested clothes pins. OK Veterans cruisers what do you think?

I just read an unfortunate trip report from someone who was on the Magic in the Med. in late August. There was apparently a sewer smell in their stateroom which was late followed by a sewage pipe bursting in the hallway which lead to a serious mess and odor for the rest of the cruise.

They were in room 2648 ... we will be in 2632...

They did not speak favorably of the way Disney handled the situation and they weren't not allowed to switch rooms...

Freaks me out!!! Should I be worried????

I just read an unfortunate trip report from someone who was on the Magic in the Med. in late August. There was apparently a sewer smell in their stateroom which was late followed by a sewage pipe bursting in the hallway which lead to a serious mess and odor for the rest of the cruise.

They were in room 2648 ... we will be in 2632...

They did not speak favorably of the way Disney handled the situation and they weren't not allowed to switch rooms...

Freaks me out!!! Should I be worried????

We were in 2628 (2 down from your room) on the Magic in Jan - smelled the sewer smell the first day or so, but it went away. Hated the noisy room more.........DCL cannot switch rooms if the ship is full............

I had read about it being noisy and we are prepared for that with ear plugs. My husband can sleep through anything but I'm a lighter sleeper..

But this odor thing is worrying me. My husband is very sensitive to smells...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter