October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh a pre-workout FO??? unless Jeff steals it lol

Actually, you could just be very clumsy and not good at fishing.
HOWEVER, you WOULD be a Redneck if you use fishing hooks to pierce your ears (or any other body part).... :lmao: :rolleyes1

And would any of us know someone that has done something like that. I have heard of using needles to do it but not fish hooks.

Yeah no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: Chill town was awesome! Will was so funny :lmao:

My mom HATED them but FH and I still do the phone thing from time to time. They had the wool pulled over EVERYONE'S eyes and it was great :)

Have a great workout! I'm heading to bed myself. Night all! :)

I was just kidding because I am never the only one posting, I have one of the lowest post counts n this thread. Today was a pain at work, I had a trade that the client said one thing but he really wanted something else. My feeling is that the client should know what they want to do but that is not the way it work. I was able to fix before the trade executed so I did not take a loss

Need a vacation, oh yeah only 2 more months

Judy:banana:

Yeah, I need this vacation too! Still too many links on our countdown chain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just watched Big Brother. My favourite player went home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually, I wanted this one to go home. Even though I liked the guy and thought that he was playing well, truth is, I can't help but feel a bit guilty in taking entertainment value out of seeing someone wreck their live. Danielle didn't need him in the house. She will go home to no boyfriend and only a failed showmance to show for it. I'd like her to get her head on straight.

We just got hooked into this tonight! We're adding it to the DVR, though I don't know if this season will compare to last... last season was epic!

Last season really was great. Although, I spent much of it yelling at the screen.

Yeah no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: Chill town was awesome! Will was so funny :lmao:

My mom HATED them but FH and I still do the phone thing from time to time. They had the wool pulled over EVERYONE'S eyes and it was great :)

The sad thing about that season is that everyone in that house had the power to stop chilltown and yet no one did. Nobody could get together the guts to vote them out. They were just led like lambs to a slaughter.

Well, before I get yelled at Karen...I better post these :rolleyes1

Last Thursday....

week35.jpg

And this is from today....:love: This one is for the UK ladies...looks like she's all ready for afternoon tea ;)

week36.jpg

And this is from today....:love: This one is for the UK ladies...looks like she's all ready for afternoon tea ;)

week36.jpg

That is just a classic picture.

Just sitting there all proper and not looking at the camera.

Have you done any coloring effects on that one to give it an old-time look?

Cass,

I just looked, you're only 14 posts away from the 1,000 club. If you take the whole next page, you'll be over.

I'm heading to bed finally.

Good night to anyone who is still on.

Good morning to the UKers (although, is it worth saying good morning this late at night? :confused3 Chris hasn't been here to say good morning to in quite a while).

And I thought I would share this one with you...

We went out with all of Rob's family tonight for supper, there's so many bdays in his family this month, we always get together one day and celebrate them all. Rob took this one just as we were leaving....ain't she pretty?? :love:

August_20070802_0007.jpg

That is just a classic picture.

Just sitting there all proper and not looking at the camera.

Have you done any coloring effects on that one to give it an old-time look?

Hmmm, no I haven't even thought of it...good thinking Jeff! I will see what I can come up with :woohoo:

Night! :wave2:

Cass, she is adorable!princess:

B9erSteve- just wanted to say hi, we live just up the street from you in Stockton.:wave2:

Cass, she is adorable!princess:

Thanks ;)

By the way, :welcome: aboard!!! I don't think I have said that yet!

It's funny, when I first started posting on this thread, I was 19 weeks pregnant!!! And I have been posting pics of Kira since she was born...a lot of people on this thread have watched her grow up. :love:

Ok, did some photoshopping....Black & White and Sepia....

week36-bw.jpg
week36-sepia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter