October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we just booked the cruise last week, which is so not like me and my obsessive planning self. The original plan was to go to WDW and use our DVC this year, but we are a little parked out right now. So...my DH, DD(14), and myself will be sailing with all of you.

I have a pic of my daughter at that age with the hat and it is one of our favorites. They grow so fast (we also have a DS 18), so enjoy every good and not so good minute of her.

Actually we just booked the cruise last week, which is so not like me and my obsessive planning self. The original plan was to go to WDW and use our DVC this year, but we are a little parked out right now. So...my DH, DD(14), and myself will be sailing with all of you.

I have a pic of my daughter at that age with the hat and it is one of our favorites. They grow so fast (we also have a DS 18), so enjoy every good and not so good minute of her.

Well, welcome aboard! There's lots of really great DISers on this cruise!

In case you didn't see it, we are having a DISmeet on embarkation day at the Mickey Pool at 3pm. Hope to see you there!!

If you would like to add the signature pic in your logo, here is the link, you can save it to your computer or photobucket account and then put it in your signature...

http://www.cassworld.ca/images/kk-sig.jpg

Hope this makes you all laugh as much as I did.

Picture it, Kohl's department store, lots of moms shopping with kids:

I'm standing in the check out line and Chuck comes limping over. I ask:
Why are you limping?

He says ( a little louder than usual) : I don't know, my b@ll hurts! :scared1:

Two women spin around to look at him and he stumbles through a:

I mean the ball of my foot, my foot...the ball of my foot hurts!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Poor Chuck turned 3 different shades of red and was looking for a quick exit. :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: You go for it Chuck :lmao: :lmao:

Heather

Morning Karen - race you to it.....!

Heather

Sorry Heather - I didnt stay on - just quickly popped in before a hectic day.

Karen - loved the pic's of the house. Looks like you got most of it shipshape.

Heather

Thanks, its just the little bits that need doing now - thats the joy of buying a 7 year old house -no major jobs. Our last house was ancient - we put on a new roof, new garage, kitchen, bathroom, walls all plastered, rewired, extension, conservatory...the list goes on. We still need a cons on the new house but no ££ yet to pay for it:rolleyes:

Have you heard from Chris or Linda lately?

Heather

Not a sausage. Lindy loo will be busy at work cos of the next sale and having Elouise off school, but not heard anything off either of them:confused3

Good news for Karen.

I agree but one little comment Karen. Since when is Sylvester the cat a Disney character?:

I know - I'll be on the internet early to book my pirate:

Guilty as charged - I do occasionally have the odd Universal character hanging around:rolleyes1

Karen never did give the answers to the other letters in the math one, but I can create something along those lines as well.

Sorry! - didnt want to show off with excellent mathematical skills:rotfl2: :rotfl2: - it was just pure fluke - I picked a number for each one and it kinda worked:confused3

My guess is 29,004 :rotfl:

So, what fabu Food and Wine Festival events are we trying for?

Food & Wine pairing at Le Cellier on 10/19

Sounds like a good one - making me hungry just thinking about it

Hope this makes you all laugh as much as I did.

Picture it, Kohl's department store, lots of moms shopping with kids:

I'm standing in the check out line and Chuck comes limping over. I ask:
Why are you limping?

He says ( a little louder than usual) : I don't know, my b@ll hurts! :scared1:

Two women spin around to look at him and he stumbles through a:

I mean the ball of my foot, my foot...the ball of my foot hurts!

I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Poor Chuck turned 3 different shades of red and was looking for a quick exit. :rotfl:

Oh poor Chuck:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: - ps - I just spewed tea on my keyboard - cheers Nancy:thumbsup2

And this is from today....:love: This one is for the UK ladies...looks like she's all ready for afternoon tea ;)

week36.jpg

Oh my goodness - that is :cutie: :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

And I thought I would share this one with you...

....ain't she pretty?? :love:

August_20070802_0007.jpg

So is her Mombop! - lovely photo of you both

Ok new at this but I think I am supposed to say
FO
?

Well done!:banana:

Good morning Heather - I see you on here today:goodvibes

We're all off to Drayton Manor Park today - havent been in years. We'll be doing kiddie swap on the big rides, but its still fun.

Check back in later folks...have a nice day!:goodvibes

And this is from today....:love: This one is for the UK ladies...looks like she's all ready for afternoon tea ;)

week36.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt, eh Cass. Lovely picture

Heather

Good morning Heather - I see you on here today:goodvibes

We're all off to Drayton Manor Park today - havent been in years. We'll be doing kiddie swap on the big rides, but its still fun.

Check back in later folks...have a nice day!:goodvibes

Have a good day Karen. Don't forget the sun cream. I'm in the office again today, but I've got a week off in a few weeks time. Hopefully the weather holds.

Heather

Nancy, that was TOO funny!!! :lmao:

As I was reading it, I was thinking....why would only ONE of his balls be sore??? :rolleyes1

Thanks for a laugh! I needed it! I feel like punching someone :headache:

You don't like Birthday parties Cass? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I wonder what happened to Chris! :confused3

I bet something happened to his fanny pack and he had to call a fanny mechanic :lmao:

my sister told me to say that, that's what they call gynocologists

BHAHAHAHAH!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

week36.jpg

Can the USA ladies have that one too? She's precious Cass and Rob. :cutie:

And I thought I would share this one with you...

We went out with all of Rob's family tonight for supper, there's so many bdays in his family this month, we always get together one day and celebrate them all. Rob took this one just as we were leaving....ain't she pretty?? :love:

August_20070802_0007.jpg

Yes, she sure is pretty and so is Kira. ;)

Ok new at this but I think I am supposed to say
FO
?

Well done Minnie.::MinnieMo

Oh poor Chuck:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: - ps - I just spewed tea on my keyboard - cheers Nancy:thumbsup2

Sorry, blame it on the Chuckster.:cool2:

Good Luck to all the "Losers" today. Who's left now? I think we lost some along the way. :confused3

MIA KK'ers
Linda, Chris, Missy, Rose, Abby, & Sean. Please check in to let us know you're ok.:angel:

Paige...come back to us more often. We miss you girl. :hug:

Don't tell me even the UK'ers can smell me from across the Pond. Fine, I'll step up on the deoderant I guess.:)

Have a good day everyone.

Don't tell me even the UK'ers can smell me from across the Pond. Fine, I'll step up on the deoderant I guess.:)

Have a good day everyone.

Nancy - you're not alone, I'm here as it's lunchtime.

Still no sign of Linda or Chris. Perhaps Linda got sold at the Next sale :rotfl2:
and Karen's gone out with Ellis all day to a theme park. So I guess it will be quiet until later on.

Nancy - have you ever been to the UK? or anyone else for that matter?

Heather

Nancy - you're not alone, I'm here as it's lunchtime.

Still no sign of Linda or Chris. Perhaps Linda got sold at the Next sale :rotfl2:
and Karen's gone out with Ellis all day to a theme park. So I guess it will be quiet until later on.

Nancy - have you ever been to the UK? or anyone else for that matter?

Heather

I have never been to the UK Heather. I have been to Belgium, Austria, Germany, France and Greece though. One day I would like to see your beautiful country. I'm sure The Travel Channel doesn't do it justice. :flower3:

Hey Beefcake...WAKE UP!!!

I need my QotD. :banana: (I think he's waiting until after 8:00 am because he knows I start working at 8 and can't DIS after that). :sad2:

Cass, she is adorable!princess:

B9erSteve- just wanted to say hi, we live just up the street from you in Stockton.:wave2:

Hello! Welcome the the Cruise. I was beginning to wonder if my family and I was going to be the only Californians aboard! I used to work in Stockton once upon a time at St Joes.

Good Luck to all the "Losers" today. Who's left now? I think we lost some along the way. :confused3

MIA KK'ers
Linda, Chris, Missy, Rose, Abby, & Sean. Please check in to let us know you're ok.:angel:

Paige...come back to us more often. We miss you girl. :hug:

I haven't weighed in yet but I am thinking that I'll not have lost anything. I've been stuck at about 191 for a while now.

That sounds like AirTran. We had a problem like that this past January. We booked in June/July and had no less than 7 changes (3 of them major).

Yep...you guessed it! Fortunately, the flight time changing doesn't really affect our plans (my nerves would be shot, however, if we were flying in the day of the cruise and they kept changing it!). It's just annoying.

Jen:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter