• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

off topic but please hug your children and tell them you love them today

DisneyBishops

Fort Veteran
I lost my 18 yo son last night in a car accident. So please hug you children today and tell them you love them.

You just can't imagine how quickly your life can be turned upside down.

OH MY GOD DAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. If there is anything I can do for you pleaseeee let us know. My heart goes out for you and your Wife.

OMG I'm sooooo sorry. I'm in tears. Just can't imagine the hell you're going through right now.

I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine that! I'm sending hugs to your through the computer and I will definately hug my kids a little harder today.:hug:

No matter what I say it will fall short of being enough but I am trully sorry to hear of your loss. We will be praying for your entire family.

Dan, I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. My heart breaks for you.

Please know we will be thinking and praying for you and your wife and everyone who knew and loved your son. :grouphug:

I don't know you Dan, or your wife, but my deepest sympathies are with you both. It always feels like family on the boards and my heart aches for you.

Oh wow Dan! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. You are right about how quickly things can change. I don't have any children, but I will be sure to give my husband an extra big hug tonight. :hug: You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are here for you. If there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask!

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your Son. Thank you for taking the time out to tell us and make us appreciate what we have at this time.......... We will be praying for all of your family...:hug:

My hearts breaking for all of you. We'll be praying for your family.:hug:

Awww Dan......man, Im sooo very sorry to hear this. I wish I knew what to say.......wow, ya just never know when its time. Youre definately in my thoughts, Dan....I hope you know we care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter