off topic but please hug your children and tell them you love them today

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Yes, life can change so quickly. We have one daughter who is only 9 but the thought of something happening to her is so painful.

I am praying for you. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. We'll be praying for your family, and I hope you find peace.
mickeymousesad.gif

Dan, I am so sorry for your loss.

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

OMG...There are just no words for this.
Dan, please know I will be praying for you all.

Oh Dan, I don't know what to tell you. My heart is breaking just thinking about what you and your family must be going through. I will be thinking about you a lot. Wow, I just don't what I can say that can even come close to helping you right now. I will be praying for you.

Dan,

My wife and I send our sincerest apologies. I wish I could say something that would make your burden easier, but I cannot. I will hug all 3 tonight a little tighter, letting them know I love them.

I will pray for your family.
Pete

Dan, I cannot imagine what you, your wife, and the rest of your family are going through right now! My family will definitely be praying for you all. I am very sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you and your wife are going through. I'm sending a prayer and a hug your way. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to find the strength to get you through this impossible time!

My prayers are there Dan, in triplicate, and then some. I wish you peace.

Dan- There are no adequate words to express the deep, deep grief of your loss. It must feel like something has punched a hole in your universe. Try and take comfort from those around you, both directly and indirectly, knowing that we care deeply for you and are hurting with you.

May God's Spirit rest upon you and give you peace now and in the days ahead, my friend.

My Heart goes out to you and your family, I'm so sorry:grouphug:You and your family will be in our prayers.

I am so sorry for your heartbreak! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:...and I am going to hug my snarky DD11 right now in memory of your beloved!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Dan. I wish there were words I could say that would comfort you and your family. You and your family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter