off topic but please hug your children and tell them you love them today

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, I know what you are going through, I lost my 29 year old son last July and 8 months later it still hurts, I am so tired of hearing things happen for a reason, and it will get easier in time I could scream. My heart goes out to you.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, I know what you are going through, I lost my 29 year old son last July and 8 months later it still hurts, I am so tired of hearing things happen for a reason, and it will get easier in time I could scream. My heart goes out to you.

Yeah with you on that. While time does ease the blow somewhat - the pain never completely goes away. I think people say these things because they just don't know what else to say. Sometimes it's best to be quiet and just offer an embrace and a shoulder and tell someone it's okay to hurt because their world has just been blown to shreds.... and it's okay to cry...and cry....and cry. "It's gonna be all right" is another one of those phrases that just make me want to scream!

Dan,

After spending time with your family on two different occasions, I can truly say that you and your family are a class act and I was so very impressed by you and your children's hospitality. My heart just sank when I read this and I would like to come and pay our respects in Melbourne to your family if you can find the time to PM me the information. I will also offer to bring up some food if that would help as well. Our family will be praying for God to give you strength to get through this terrible tragedy. I know there will be one less Bishop smile in the world today. I am so terribly sorry that I just don't know what else to say. :grouphug:

Dan;

Words fail me.....I am praying that the Lord gives you and your family
"The peace that passeth all understanding."

My sincere condolences.

Dan, my most sincere sympathy to you and your family. I pray that the cherished memories you hold will, in time, help ease the sorrow you are feeling. :hug:

Thank you for all the kind words. It means alot to me and my family. My heart is broken and I have been crying all day. I am sure this will get easier with time, but right now I just can't see that. I pray that none of you lose a child at a young age. I just can't describe the pain it causes.

Jeff has always gone to the fort with us and right now i just can't bear to go the fort again. It would just be too painful.

We have ressies for Easter but there is no way we will be doing that. Hopefully with time it will get better.

Sorry for running on but I am hurting so bad right now I just can't see tomorrow. I have to go and make funeral plans in the morning. Not something i ever planned to do for my children.

we take it so for granted that i am not sure i told him I love you yesterday or not.

So please don't take it for granted tell them everyday.

I've hugged my little man several times in the past couple of hours. I may wear out his shoulders before the weekend is over.

Prayers coming to your family for a long time Dan. May peace find you quickly.

Dan, I am so so sorry. I am praying for you and your family. Like Jen said, you have a wonderful family. I am so shocked I am at a loss for words. I will just keep praying. I just texted my 17 year old who is out that I love her. Again I am very sorry. Lot of prayers for you.

I am sitting hear crying, and yes after I read what you posted I called my Son and told him I loved him. I wish there was something I could do to help you with your pain.
I do hope in time that you come back to the Fort. That is not something you have to decide now.
Please know that you are in our prayers, please let us know when and where services are, If I have off work we will try to make it over there.
Lorna

Words can't express my sadness for you and your family! May you find peace that passes all understanding. May God bless you and your family in this time of great sorrow.

Thank you for all the kind words. It means alot to me and my family. My heart is broken and I have been crying all day. I am sure this will get easier with time, but right now I just can't see that. I pray that none of you lose a child at a young age. I just can't describe the pain it causes.

Jeff has always gone to the fort with us and right now i just can't bear to go the fort again. It would just be too painful.

We have ressies for Easter but there is no way we will be doing that. Hopefully with time it will get better.

Sorry for running on but I am hurting so bad right now I just can't see tomorrow. I have to go and make funeral plans in the morning. Not something i ever planned to do for my children.

we take it so for granted that i am not sure i told him I love you yesterday or not.

Dan, ...he knows you love him...believe me hun...he knows.:hug:

Dan, I am so sorry to read this. It was a pleasure meeting your family last year. Please let us all know if there's anything we can do.

Dan,

I'm am so sorry to hear of the loss of Jeff. That is a loss I don't think I could ever begin to handle. I pray that you and your family find peace and take comfort in eachother. I will hug my girls a little tighter tonight in honor of Jeff. My deepest sympathies, my heart is broken for you. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
~Nicole

Dan, You aren't running on. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. If typing things on here makes some of the pain go away, you do not have to apologize to me, or anyone else for that matter.

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter