• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official 2010 College Football Discussion Thread

To the East Carolina student, I never knew that Vince and Linda McMahon where ECU alums until I heard Taker's music during a televised football game earlier this season.

Did my eyes deceive me? A Georgia fan rooting for Auburn? What's next a Bama fan throwing TP tonight at Toomer's (if Auburn wins)? What a strange world we live in.

I actually like Auburn and Cam Newton, but since this is a Disney board and Donald is Oregon's mascot I must say Go DUCKS!!!!!

QUACK!!!! QUACK!!!!!

It should be an interesting game tonight.

Concerning Muschamp-good for him. Here's to another losing season in Austin! Florida Will have a good defense :lmao:

Congrats to the LSU Tigers!!!! It was fun to see the Aggies lose yet again LOL

To the East Carolina student, I never knew that Vince and Linda McMahon where ECU alums until I heard Taker's music during a televised football game earlier this season.

Did my eyes deceive me? A Georgia fan rooting for Auburn? What's next a Bama fan throwing TP tonight at Toomer's (if Auburn wins)? What a strange world we live in.

I actually like Auburn and Cam Newton, but since this is a Disney board and Donald is Oregon's mascot I must say Go DUCKS!!!!!

QUACK!!!! QUACK!!!!!

It should be an interesting game tonight.

Concerning Muschamp-good for him. Here's to another losing season in Austin! Florida Will have a good defense :lmao:

Congrats to the LSU Tigers!!!! It was fun to see the Aggies lose yet again LOL

The only reason a georgia fan would root for auburn is the conference pride.. keep the title in the SEC for the fifth year. My four hours of my life rooting for auburn is about to be up

Hope we get a good ending

Congrats to Cam Newton and Auburn. War Duck, no War Eagle! My SIL is an unhappy Duck in Glendale right now, but they had a great season.

At least the Ducks made it interesting at the end. Oh, and every football player (from peewee to pro) should know that the play is not dead until the ref blows his whistle. That was the most ridiculous play of the night :lmao:

Congratulations Auburn Tigers!

Another National Championship for the SEC!

Way to go!

A Heisman Trophy and an undefeated season!

Now, I can't wait to do it all again next year!

TCD

Congratulations Auburn Tigers. We really enjoyed the game and the outcome as we were pulling for the SEC team of course. Really looking forward to next season and probably a new coach which will keep the off season happenings very interesting! First game next season is in Dallas against Oregon and will most likely make the trip since there is no trip planned for WDW in 2011.
Love college football and WDW!

QUACK!!!! QUACK!!!!!

Well then let me ease your reluctance to root for the National Champions a bit. You see, Walt was an equal-opportunity fan this year:

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2010/12/war-eagle-walt-auburn-autograph-vs-disney-duck/

Walt himself drew a blue-and-orange tiger, leaping and holding a football, for a friend of his. The drawing hangs in the Auburn Athletic Museum at the new Arena.

War Eagle, everybody!

At least the Ducks made it interesting at the end. Oh, and every football player (from peewee to pro) should know that the play is not dead until the ref blows his whistle. That was the most ridiculous play of the night :lmao:

Yes, the feathered flock did make things interesting, as do all opponents of my beloved alma mater. If every football player should know that the play is not dead until the ref blows the whistle, why is it that BOTH sides of the ball stopped? The fans and the coaches on the sidelines were yelling at our babyfaced freshman to keep running. I didn't find it ridiculous at all. I found it to be part of the game.

Both teams played hard. I saw lots of hearts left on that field. I also saw poor LaMichael James's fingers all bruised and swollen from his carries as well. In the end, someone had to come out a victor. It certainly could have gone either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter