***Official December 2023 Thread***

Just booked Dec 3-8 at POP! Going with just my youngest as my older 2 kids will be at university (we're planning a full family trip next summer). Can't wait!!

Excited! Heading to the World Dec 20-23, at Riviera. The first half of the week will be spent at Universal, as the kids were begging to go back (and I do really enjoy the ease of touring those parks).

I am hopefully going to get tickets to Jollywood, it sounds like fun! We will also visit Epcot and Magic Kingdom during our stay.

Excited! Heading to the World Dec 20-23, at Riviera. The first half of the week will be spent at Universal, as the kids were begging to go back (and I do really enjoy the ease of touring those parks).

I am hopefully going to get tickets to Jollywood, it sounds like fun! We will also visit Epcot and Magic Kingdom during our stay.
:welcome:to the thread! You've been added to the list!

Just thought I'd share if anyone hasn't purchased tickets yet for their trip, UT now has a sale where an adult can purchase a pass for the same cost as a child. This is through midnight on 6/27. Check it out!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter