Official "Friends of the Fort" Weight Loss Group!

went to see the doc today...

73 pounds to the wind:thumbsup2

CRAP! I think the wind blew them here to Long Island. :rolleyes1

Good for you Jen :thumbsup2 ...Lordy, you must be a little bittie thing by now. No way you looked as if you needed to loose that kind of weight.

It's official! I've reached my first milestone of 26 lbs. This puts me at my pre-preggo weight before my first kiddo. Still not where I need to be but I'm on my way! :banana:

I will be taking flight over Bay Lake this time for sho!!! :yay:

It's official! I've reached my first milestone of 26 lbs. This puts me at my pre-preggo weight before my first kiddo. Still not where I need to be but I'm on my way! :banana:

I will be taking flight over Bay Lake this time for sho!!! :yay:

I know exactly where that 26 pounds went. Can I bring it back?

I don't want it, however, I am suffering because I cannot ever stay warm anymore. I will suffer though.

That is awesome! I'm so proud of both of you!!

Thanks Liv! I sure wish we lived closer to each other. I could really use a walking buddy! Mine is making excuses already. Imma havta beat her!!! LOL

NO. NO you may not. You may feel free however, to join me at the track. ;)

I don't want it, however, I am suffering because I cannot ever stay warm anymore. I will suffer though.

I'm having that problem too Jen! the other day I had on a hoodie w/a shirt underneath ALL DAY LONG!!!! It's a great way to suffer though isn't it? :thumbsup2

Get off that golf cart and get on that bike, boy!

Thanks Liv! I sure wish we lived closer to each other. I could really use a walking buddy! Mine is making excuses already. Imma havta beat her!!! LOL

I'm having that problem too Jen! the other day I had on a hoodie w/a shirt underneath ALL DAY LONG!!!! It's a great way to suffer though isn't it? :thumbsup2
Yes, walking is so much better with a friend!

So this is why I stay cold from the waist up, but could wear shorts from the waist down year around? :rotfl2:

I'm down ten pounds so far. Have about another 20 to go.

Mostly managing portion sizes and walking whenever i can instead of driving.

Helpful Holiday Diet Tips
:santa:

1. If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories

2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out

3. If you eat standing up, it doesn't count!

4. STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards

5. If you eat the food off someone else's plate, it doesn't count

6, Cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breakage cause calorie leakage

7. Food used for medicinal purposes have no calories. This includes: any chocolate used for energy, brandy, cheesecake, and Haagen-Daz Ice Cream

8. When eating with someone else, calories don't count if you both eat the same amount

9. Movie-related foods are much lower in calories simply because they are a part of the entertainment experience and not part of one's personal fuel. This includes: Milk Duds, popcorn with butter, Junior Mints, Snickers, and Gummi Bears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter