***Official September 2020 Thread***

I thought I'd posted this but now I think I imagined that:P We were originally planning to stay at my favorite resort, WL. We discussed at length with our son and DIL as its her and DGD2's first trip and they loved the look and know how much we adore the lodge.

However, because DS has been laid off and was starting to stress about $ we suggested moving to a LM room at AoA. LM is DIL's favorite movie and I know DGD will love it there and it saved them a ton, so I officially moved them there :thumbsup2
DH and I haven't booked out room yet but chances are we'll stay in a family suite as they show up more with my discount and I thought they were adorable when I toured the refurbished Nemo suite for work last fall! Although I think I'll go for a LK suite 🦁 and hopefully DGD will want to spend a night or two with Grams and Grandpa!

I thought I'd posted this but now I think I imagined that:P We were originally planning to stay at my favorite resort, WL. We discussed at length with our son and DIL as its her and DGD2's first trip and they loved the look and know how much we adore the lodge.

However, because DS has been laid off and was starting to stress about $ we suggested moving to a LM room at AoA. LM is DIL's favorite movie and I know DGD will love it there and it saved them a ton, so I officially moved them there :thumbsup2
DH and I haven't booked out room yet but chances are we'll stay in a family suite as they show up more with my discount and I thought they were adorable when I toured the refurbished Nemo suite for work last fall! Although I think I'll go for a LK suite 🦁 and hopefully DGD will want to spend a night or two with Grams and Grandpa!
Holy Acronym LOL

Welcome to everyone that has joined us and there have been a lot of you :earsboy: I think I have everyone added to the list. If I missed you or if there is a mistake just let me know. If you haven't already joined us on our Facebook group also. It is kind of slow right now because of everything going on but hopefully, we will be back to all planning again soon.

Welcome to everyone that has joined us and there have been a lot of you :earsboy: I think I have everyone added to the list. If I missed you or if there is a mistake just let me know. If you haven't already joined us on our Facebook group also. It is kind of slow right now because of everything going on but hopefully, we will be back to all planning again soon.
What is the name of the Facebook group? I’d like to join!

Joining this thread as a transplant from the April 2020 thread ( 😢 😢 😢 ).

Just booked CBR for 4 nights--9/3-9/7! We have three day park hoppers and are planning on doing the Halloween party. We were planning on the After Hours in April so this might be a good substitute. We are trying the dining plan for the first time as well as taking DME for the first time as well (we usually travel over Mass April vacation and fly in and out of Tampa where we have family).

While it's been disappointing to have our April plans canceled (and losing pretty awesome FP+ and ADRs) it's fun to officially have something on the books and we get to continue planning.

Hopefully the parks are open and we don't have to reschedule this trip (but we will if we have to!!).

You can add us to the list. Port Orleans Riverside 9/12-20

the DOOM and GLOOM I read on some of the threads in here (not this one) is enough to make you nuts! 2021 2022...Do people really think Disney could stay closed until until 2021 or 2022 and survive? It wont happen! Lets be realistic. I honestly believe we will be going on our vacas come summer time! I am staying positive!

the DOOM and GLOOM I read on some of the threads in here (not this one) is enough to make you nuts! 2021 2022...Do people really think Disney could stay closed until until 2021 or 2022 and survive? It wont happen! Lets be realistic. I honestly believe we will be going on our vacas come summer time! I am staying positive!
I know! I really need to stay off that thread (saw you posting on it so know which one you are referring to). Making my depression even worse reading it but for some reason can't stop.

I know! I really need to stay off that thread (saw you posting on it so know which one you are referring to). Making my depression even worse reading it but for some reason can't stop.
These people are so negative. Have some faith!! And the economy cant take shutdowns of those lengths!

When are you booked to go?

9/5/20-9/16/20
we are 8/31 to 9/7

my daughters 16th bday.....and we are letting her take friends. We go every year and figure this one where we say yes to friends is the one we have to worry about. I really do think we will be OK. There is a long time between now and then!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter