***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Pandora was the first entire Land that opened in ages. NFL was the last and it was different, being an expansion and in the middle of an existing land. They didn't have an Passholder previews for it but they did pull in folks as they were in the area for soft openings. Since TSL is more like Pandora than NFL I'd expect to see them do the same as with Pandora.
Not sure anyone who truly knows is talking about what they'll do for sure though

NFL had passholder previews. I remember going to one.

I'm at work and won't be able to watch :( I just tried to pull it up to live stream it, but ABC said that's not available in my area :confused3

I'm at work and can't tune in so i'm sitting over here waiting to see what pops up.

I'm excited to hear the date! We're going end August, so I'm not worried about it being open in time, but the longer it's open before that, the better for my planning. My guess is it will be a May date. They need to be close enough to be certain of the date, so I can't see it being more than 3 months out. *fingers crossed*

We aren't going until November but it's still exciting to hear the news regarding the opening. We are specifically staying at BWV since DHS is DD's favorite park and we can walk over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter