***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

So much for my Memorial Day trip... Wondering if they plan to have TSMM down (or at least no fastpass) until then.

Thanks for posting the update! They are announcing a bit further out from the opening date than I was expecting, but still overall earlier than I thought because when they said "summer", I always assume the end of that time period, not the beginning. June 30th gets them open in time for July 4th - I can't imagine what those crowds are going to look like!

How far out do they normally do AP previews? We'll be there June 25-July 2 and are AP holders. It would be awesome if we could do an AP preview event rather than fight with the crowds during the actual opening.

Our trip is May 16-27. We were so hoping it would be open. I hope at least toy story mania will be up and running by then. This announcement has made me a little sad this morning.:sad:

It's funny, ABC News release listed the opening as June 3 - I'l guessing somebody left out a zero.

So bummed...we are leaving the 25th and we are not AP holders :( No toy story land for us....I hope we can ride TSMM

Last edited:
I was hoping for Memorial Day myself.
We got July 7 and I was hoping the craziness of the first week or 2 would have be done when we get there.

Oh well we are still excited for the new rides and land

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter