Ok "corner stealers"... I'm calling you out... and you know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishhockey said:
OK NEW PLAN...

lets join forces here...

I say we open a bar on the corner...

hagen can bartend.. cause he likes to stand behind things...

I think that is something that could be acceptable to my clients.... :rotfl2:

(Sorry I didn't get back in this thread earlier, but I figured I needed to try to get work done! lol!)

who are u seriously trying to fool...

I mean hoenstly...

don't go all "g-rated" on me now!

The 'corner' has gotten so popular that I'm in line behind 4 other people!
:sad:

Irishhockey said:
who are u seriously trying to fool...

I mean hoenstly...

don't go all "g-rated" on me now!

come on now go g-rated how many people here have been in a room with me (when i am not afk) know that i have the furtherest thing from g-rated

i am sure everyone knows that

duh???

this has confused me and i won't get involved as i like to sit in my bench rather then stand up on my virtual feet

unless you bring some portable chairs over to the corner

also i'd stick to my cookies and milk/hot chocolate then drink alcohol as i hate alcohol :)

I say we have a flag football game for it...

Especailly considering the fact.. that PeachyT is under the impression... that I am "decieving" you about the fact I can only lift my arm at certain times...
I guess I need to bust out my wicked pissah wide reciever moves!

I say we make it "powder-puff"... and make MTLott and SorcMickey... be our cheerleaders on the side lines :cheer2: "WOO... work it boys" ;)

MTLott and Sorcmickey in short skirts jumping around? I want to see that. :rotfl2:

ok ladies i think you are going to far with the skirts and cheerleading.

i for one will not be cheerleading. i want to play it is "touch" foot ball right? better not be flag football that would be not fun at all.

I guess it would all depend on where you put the flag. Touch football with the cute boys from VMK? Count me in. :banana:

you are right about that it does depend on where the flag is but i still like touch better.

wow... its a pretty good world...

if the girl players on the field are getting more "action" then the cheerleaders!

MAJOR SCORE

Irishhockey said:
wow... its a pretty good world...

if the girl players on the field are getting more "action" then the cheerleaders!

MAJOR SCORE

i will make sure that the girl players and getting lots of action :rolleyes1

playing football of course this is a g-rated site remember :rotfl2:

wow

I don't think I am ever going to be able to watch a Patriots' game the same way ever again because of these last few posts :rolleyes:

looks like that would be all my fault also since it has been just me and you posting.

No, there's also been a confused ~13 yo who posted.

SorcMickey said:
looks like that would be all my fault also since it has been just me and you posting.

JeanJoe said:
No, there's also been a confused ~13 yo who posted.

confused 13 y/o?? i think i am in trouble again but than what else is new.

:worried: I take it.. that maypops... was the 13yo... who stated she was confused....

* walks into time-out corner * :guilty:

looks like everyone is getting in to trouble.

:guilty: goes to my corner and sits in time out let me now when i will be ungrounded :guilty:

Irishhockey said:
:worried: I take it.. that maypops... was the 13yo... who stated she was confused....

* walks into time-out corner * :guilty:

marypops is a boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter