OK DISers. Do you know someone personally that has the Virus?

Do You know someone personally with the Virus?

• yes

Votes: 273 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 203 41.1%
  • other

Votes: 18 3.6%

• Total voters
No, but I was quarantined for over a week because they thought I may have gotten exposed at work. All the tests came back negative and the individual who was sick ended up getting better after a few weeks.

The COVID-19 test that they used just took forever.

A bartender at our favorite local tavern had it and so did her husband - both have recovered. Also, my MIL told me today that an older couple that live on her street both have it and are both on ventilators.

I don’t personally know anyone but the hospital my practice has privileges at just had their first Covid death. She was elderly with underlying health issues though

I'm twelve days of being sick now. I maintained a lower fever for a couple of days but now it's back to 102 without Tylenol. But I'm not coughing as much, definitely. My sense of smell now is good for things that have a strong scent, like coffee. Sense of taste is all shot to heck still, though. Still achy. I feel like Muhammad Ali's punching bag after a few rounds, but now I'm taking Tylenol again so it's better than it was. I've had a lukewarm shower, which did lots for my mental wellbeing. I've eaten a bit and am keeping up with my water intake. My breathing is good.

That's the medical report for the night. :o

I'm twelve days of being sick now. I maintained a lower fever for a couple of days but now it's back to 102 without Tylenol. But I'm not coughing as much, definitely. My sense of smell now is good for things that have a strong scent, like coffee. Sense of taste is all shot to heck still, though. Still achy. I feel like Muhammad Ali's punching bag after a few rounds, but now I'm taking Tylenol again so it's better than it was. I've had a lukewarm shower, which did lots for my mental wellbeing. I've eaten a bit and am keeping up with my water intake. My breathing is good.

Glad you are feeling better! 👍 Keep drinking!

Hope you continue to feel better!

My brother-in-law definitely. My sister and her last daughter living at home had general malaise on and off a few days after he became symptomatic. He feels like crap but no shortness of breath or anything like that. He’s on day 6 of symptoms. He got it at work. His company makes a ventilator chip

Yes. Just found out tonight. One of our bartenders at one of our favorite hangouts has it. He is young and healthy, so I’m hoping everything will come out fine in the end.

I am a virtual school teacher, and one of my students has the virus. One of my co-workers had an uncle who died of Covid 19 last week. He was just 60 years old.

Our friend's 72 year old mother has been in a Michigan hospital on a vent for the last few days. Today he told us she is in multi-organ failure. The saddest part about this illness - nobody has been able to see her or be by her side.

The psychological trauma that the bolded leaves behind will haunt survivors into our next generation at least. Your heart cannot help but ache for people so emotionally broken by this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter