Ok it's the end of the world tomorrow but

I would have to say BTMR, because it was my DS's favorite ride last time at the age of 3. Hearing him say one more time was so cute, this being already after our 2nd time. But a close second is TOT. I love the ride and my DH wouldn't have to worry about dieing on the ride, because heck it's the end of the world right?

TTA its relaxing and my favorite WDW ride so if I'm going down I'm going down feeling relaxed and good despite the end of the world :thumbsup2

TTA..in a heartbeat. That's our first, and last, attraction for every visit!

Pirates for me! It's a nostaglia thing...

Soarin' for my finacee. :thumbsup2

I guess we'd spend out last moments separately. Ha!

Definitely Haunted Mansion or PoC for me--they both bring back so many memories and I love them both!

As the end of a World vacation... Soarin'

As the end of the world... maybe Dinosaur to go with the whole extinction thing? I'd probably change my mind and go ride Dumbo...while watching a video of Soarin'. :goodvibes

I would go for the Rockin' Roller Coaster as it is the last ride I went on with my mom before she passed.
If you mean in MK, & for the whole family, I would say Pooh. The bear & his friends have had a great impact on our family lives from "rummbling in our tummys" to "up down touch the ground." We even have a "Tigger" in the family! (Rabbit always growing things & an Owl whose intelligent stories go on forever leading to nowhere & put us to sleep) Thunderstorm fears were always calmed by singing about rainclouds.

Well, of course Soarin' since it's my favorite ride...
But I might have to switch and make it Mission Space in ther hopes that WDW can pull off some big time magic and blast me off the Mars before the world ends!

Pirates of the Carribbean for us pirate:

I am puzzled about the posters choosing "Its a Small World"

Why would you want to spend time in Hell BEFORE you die? :rotfl:

Does this mean that everyone plans to be at WDW on December 20, 2012? ;)

I would ride the Haunted Mansion and then head over to World Showcase. I want to be in Stavekerk with some lefse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter