Ok it's the end of the world tomorrow but

HMGar

Mouseketeer
It's the end of the World tomorrow but you get to ride one last Disney World ride with your family. What ride would you choose and why?

We would choose the Haunted Mansion. It has always been a family favorite and we usually make it our last ride before we leave at the end of our vacation. I always get nostalgic riding that ride since it has sooo many favorite memories for us. My oldest not wanting to ride it the first time and by the end of trip riding it alone. My youngest jumping right on and loving it every time.

How about you?

Tom Sawyer's Island -- after hijacking the smoked turkey leg stand and one of the drink carts. I figure we can hold out there a couple of weeks...

Tom Sawyer's Island -- after hijacking the smoked turkey leg stand and one of the drink carts. I figure we can hold out there a couple of weeks...

Now THAT was funny. Made me laugh out loud and I am at work. :rotfl:

If the next day is the end of the world, all the workers will have left and you won't be able to do any rides.

Another vote for IASW. If it's the end of the world, I want cheerful and uplifting. My other choice was ToT, but I figure I'm already terrified at that point.

Haunted mansion at MK,Soarin at epcot,Rockin rollercoaster HS,Everest AK! I have one for each park.Just in case I'm not at the right park!

Carousel of Progress would be pretty ironic. Imagine having that song stuck in your head all that day.

I can't decide whether this thread is depressing or amusing... ;)

What a morbidly fascinating and depressing question! Dumbo-it was our families first ride, might as well make it the last one as well!

Splash Mountain. At least your last day would be accompanied by cheerful song and the promise of "plenty of sunshine heading my way."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter