Ok it's the end of the world tomorrow but

Haunted Mansion. No doubt about it. My fave always, as well as my folks.

You shouldn't joke around about the end of the world with scientist messing with that Large Hadron Collider thing in Switzerland. That thing scares me to death!:scared1:

But, I think it would be awesome to end the world riding in a pirate ship looking down on London and Neverland on Peter Pan's Flight. That ride always makes me feel like I'm going to cry with excitement and wonder.:lovestruc

The new boat ride in Mexico....

After a few Margaritas from the " ditch"

I always call DH, myself and our dog Mayzie " the three habeneros " after what I started calling the ride after a couple of Margaritas last trip :rotfl:

It's a big family joke that makes me realize how much I love them

hmmmmmmmmm... maybe we should all meet at disney on december 12 2012 since thats when the myans say the world is going to "end". what a way to go out. my pick would have to be (this is such a tough question) either HM or SM. :goodvibes:thumbsup2:banana:

hmmmmmmmmm... maybe we should all meet at disney on december 12 2012 since thats when the myans say the world is going to "end". what a way to go out. my pick would have to be (this is such a tough question) either HM or SM. :goodvibes:thumbsup2:banana:

sounds like a plan to me! Dismeet 12-12-12!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter