Old Rare Character Pics (Updated! Lots of New Pics on Page4)

Goofy - 1990 at Epcot

Untitled-38ed.jpg

TMNT in 1990

Untitled-60ed.jpg

Untitled-66ed.jpg

Untitled-61ed.jpg

Goofy - 1990 at Epcot

Untitled-38ed.jpg

TMNT in 1990

Untitled-60ed.jpg

Untitled-66ed.jpg

Untitled-61ed.jpg

Oh my, how my son would freak out over the Ninja turtles!! LOL!! He just turned 5 on the 1st of Feb, and had a huge Ninja turtle party. Too bad they aren't there anymore. Oh well, the power rangers will have to do! :rotfl:

Oh my, how my son would freak out over the Ninja turtles!! LOL!! He just turned 5 on the 1st of Feb, and had a huge Ninja turtle party. Too bad they aren't there anymore. Oh well, the power rangers will have to do! :rotfl:

I remember our DS (4 at the time) was so excited! We had just been to an arena somewhere that year to see the TMNT perform and they didn't mean as much as seeing them up close like this!

DS is now 21 but still remembers all the character names and saved many TMNT items for posterity!

This wasn't too long ago- 2003, I think...but I don't think Kermit comes out anymore-
Photo31.jpg

Some of mine:
Summer2008436.jpg

Summer2008430.jpg

Summer2008053.jpg

Summer2008380.jpg

Summer2008418.jpg

Summer2008637.jpg

Summer2008554.jpg

Summer2008642.jpg

Ok, I know he's technically not a character. But he did play a Disney character in a film.

This wasn't too long ago- 2003, I think...but I don't think Kermit comes out anymore-

He doesn't unfortunately.

WeatherbySwann,

Could you please repost the pics of the autographs that you got sent to you from Disney including: Tinker Bell, Prince Eric & Max, Pete (Goof Troop), Brer Rabbit, Dumbo, and Bullseye.

Thanks!!!

WeatherbySwann,

Could you please repost the pics of the autographs that you got sent to you from Disney including: Tinker Bell, Prince Eric & Max, Pete (Goof Troop), Brer Rabbit, Dumbo, and Bullseye.

Thanks!!!

Oh, crummy buttons. I hadn't realized they didn't show up, thanks very much for letting me know! :blush: They must have gotten messed up when I moved their files a few months ago. Thanks again and I'll edit the posts of them on page 6 right now!

EDIT - All righty, they're all set to go! :)

Ok, thanks for re-posting the autograph scans. Now I have a question. Are we one hundred percent sure that is Pete from Goof TRoop as we have never seen his costume? Could it possibly be Pete from Pete's Dragon, he did have a costume in the Electrical Parade before SpectroMagic.

Jumping in here...

To my knowledge, Pete from Pete's Dragon was never a meet-n-greet character-only appeared in the MSEP. I vote also for Pete, Mickey's arch-nemesis! :)

This has got me in the mood to go to my moms and dig out old photos!! We went when I was a kid 2 times a year from 1971 to 1988. As soon as I find some good ones I will post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter