Old Rare Character Pics (Updated! Lots of New Pics on Page4)

Ok, thanks for re-posting the autograph scans. Now I have a question. Are we one hundred percent sure that is Pete from Goof TRoop as we have never seen his costume? Could it possibly be Pete from Pete's Dragon, he did have a costume in the Electrical Parade before SpectroMagic.

Jumping in here...

To my knowledge, Pete from Pete's Dragon was never a meet-n-greet character-only appeared in the MSEP. I vote also for Pete, Mickey's arch-nemesis! :)

You're welcome!
And I had never thought of it being Pete from Pete's Dragon, but what an interesting point to make . . . I guess we may never know! Personally, though, I hope it's Pete as in Mickey's rival. :)

Some of mine:

Summer2008380.jpg

I almost passed out when I saw this!!! I hope he's still there when we go in November!!!! :goodvibes

Jumping in here...

To my knowledge, Pete from Pete's Dragon was never a meet-n-greet character-only appeared in the MSEP. I vote also for Pete, Mickey's arch-nemesis! :)

You're welcome!
And I had never thought of it being Pete from Pete's Dragon, but what an interesting point to make . . . I guess we may never know! Personally, though, I hope it's Pete as in Mickey's rival. :)

I too hope its Pete from Mickey and the Gang, but first we've never seen a pic of Pete to prove he has had a costume, while Pete from pete's Dragon, we now he has a costume.

Also, look at the autograph, it's so plain like Pete from Pete's Dragon would sign. I personally would think that Pete from Mickey and the Gang would have a much cooler/more evil autograph than just a plain handwritten 'Pete'.

Quick question..............what does Disney do with all the old characters that are no longer used??

Are they all hanging in a warehouse somewhere????

seems sad not to have them out.

Quick question..............what does Disney do with all the old characters that are no longer used??

Are they all hanging in a warehouse somewhere????

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: What do you mean?? They are all playing together somewhere wehere people arn't allowed, swinging on swings, playing jump rope... :rotfl:

hah---that is so funny, I had the exact same dress and minnie ears as the little girl in the photo--I wore it everyday in 1998 when i went to wdw.

Clopin was always one of my fanorite characters. I hated when they closed the Hunchback Show at the Studies.

DebbieClopin-good.jpg

cool I never even know they had an Oliver and Compabny float once and the Bazil and Ratgin pics look intresting too. I would love to gone to Disneyland when they were promating the Disneyafter noon and meet those character particualr Chip and Dale in their resuce ranges clothess , Fat Cat and Darkwing Duck. It my mission some day to try and get the rarer villain autographs like the wicked Queen , Jafer and Malifcent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter