One particular owner of most DCL Facebook groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintjulepguy

Earning My Ears
Ali has a different Facebook page for several Disney cruises that have been announced. We went on one last year and she was the administrator, and she wasn't even going. Then come to find out she has one for the one we're taking this year! I did some digging around and she has one for every Disney Cruise in 2018-2019 - just food for thought.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the reasoning behind her madness. I’ll have no problem staying away from FB cruise groups and I hope she doesn’t start this stuff here.
Luckily unlike FB we have mods here who would not let her run the meet group for every cruise, and especially not let her run one with the iron fist people are describing.

I highly recommend that anyone who has had bad experiences with her, her husband and friend to contact DCL. I do not think Disney knows the magnitude of all this madness and control.
I seriously doubt DCL can or would do anything about someone creating a FB group. They don't own FB, nor do they have any real stake in the situation unless it is a CM or someone is pretending to be affiliated with DCL. The most they could possibly do is stop them from using trademarked images.

Ali Kusinitz - she has a different Facebook page for EVERY Disney cruise that have been announced! We went on one last year and she was the administrator, and she wasn't even going. Then come to find out she has one for our cruise as well. I did some digging around and she has one for every Disney Cruise in 2018-2019 - just food for thought.
What cruise is that?

Luckily unlike FB we have mods here who would not let her run the meet group for every cruise, and especially not let her run one with the iron fist people are describing.

I seriously doubt DCL can or would do anything about someone creating a FB group. They don't own FB, nor do they have any real stake in the situation unless it is a CM or someone is pretending to be affiliated with DCL. The most they could possibly do is stop them from using trademarked images.
I'm sorry but I think they just might be interested. It is up to Disney to decide if it is worth checking out. I think it is worth letting them know of all the bad experiences everyone has had with these people and let them make the decision. If they aren't interested so be it but who knows until we alert them.

I'm sorry but I think they just might be interested. It is up to Disney to decide if it is worth checking out. I think it is worth letting them know of all the bad experiences everyone has had with these people and let them make the decision. If they aren't interested so be it but who knows until we alert them.

Disney cares ultimately about 1 thing. Money. When the trips are all paid for Disney does their "best" to give you what they offered. That said, the brass is here on the forums and as we've seen in the past, chatter here can lead to changes elsewhere in the company. Unless this lady is doing stuff like Adam the Woo used to do, where he was going where general public isn't allowed, my guess is Disney won't do much, but hey, like someone else said, if she's using Disney brand images, you can email their piracy department and let them handle at least that.

I was wondering if it was her the other post was about but didn’t have time to read through all the posts. I don’t like complaining about others as I chose to join her pages but yes I find them disrespectful how quick people are cut off or their posts are closed just because the moderators feel it’s been talked about enough. Unless something is offensive or completely off topic there should be no reason to restrict people’s opinions or even suggestions that’s the whole point of groups like this to keep us all in touch and help each other out. I’ve wanted to leave her groups because I do not support that behaviour in any way but I love all things Disney and want to be able to help (when I’m allowed)

I feel that if DCL knows how disruptive they are to the community, they may ask them to cease and desist, sue them for copyright infringement...just to name a few..

And that's ok, too, but it's DCL's call if in fact they are interested or not. Some people have reported losing money to her when she has organized things. DCL can make that judgment call. Like I said somewhere else, you don't know the magnitude until you have been affected.
Do you also suggest that if someone has a problem with the guy running some random Ford Truck FB fan group they should contact Ford Motor Company about it?

What is her reasoning for starting all of the groups? Only someone actually going on that cruise should start the group and be the admin. Is she a TA and trying to drum up business?

If you think that fan is scamming people out of money, ruining vacations and copyright infringement...yeah, I'm going to make them aware. Yep yep yep, right is right and wrong is wrong!
Thank you for your response, and I mean that sincerely. I still disagree, if someone is on ebay selling fake iPhones you contact ebay, not Apple, but your willingness to respond with why you feel the way you do is greatly appreciated.

What is her reasoning for starting all of the groups? Only someone actually going on that cruise should start the group and be the admin. Is she a TA and trying to drum up business?
no she sells FE stuff, allegedly scams people out of money setting up group mixers and not having them, allegedly not filling orders etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter