One particular owner of most DCL Facebook groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your response, and I mean that sincerely. I still disagree, if someone is on ebay selling fake iPhones you contact ebay, not Apple, but your willingness to respond with why you feel the way you do is greatly appreciated.
Do you think Disney, Apple or Ford care about a little thing call COPYRIGHT...infringement? I do! Actually all of those companies have entire departments dedicated to this exact issue. They just need to determine if the fish is big enough to fry. Im baiting their hook.
It's all good that you disagree, you are clearly in the minority in this thread :0

Ali Kusinitz - she has a different Facebook page for EVERY Disney cruise that have been announced! We went on one last year and she was the administrator, and she wasn't even going. Then come to find out she has one for the one we're taking this year! I did some digging around and she has one for every Disney Cruise in 2018-2019 - just food for thought.
I think she is the admin for the FB DCL Junkies site. She was not the moderator of the FB page that was created for our NYE cruise on the Wonder. I guess I'm not sure why there is such animosity towards her on this thread. Also, I thought we couldn't talk about FB on disboards, it was sort of like talking about Fight Club. :)

There are over 63,000 members of that site and I always assumed she made money as the administrator of it. I assumed she created it.

MUN

I don't do FB but I asked some questions on the other thread about her on the Dis. I just don't get why people feel that have to join HER FB cruise group if she is going to be so controlling. Nothing is stopping anyone else from starting their own FB group for their cruise date. Maybe people fee she is the official Disney cruise meet organizer and that they must belong to her group which is totally not the case. She has nothing to do with Disney officially.

I would steer clear of her and her groups based on the amount of control she forces on people....especially when she is not even cruising on the majority of the FB meet groups she runs.

MJ

Unfortunately MJ, some groups start out without her but she works her way into groups and takes over. Next thing you know it's her way or the highway. She kicks people out who questions why she takes over and then boom. You are left without a group.

I've read more than once of people cancelling their cruise altogether due to this woman and forums on FB. I'm pretty sure they'd be interested to know that...

Yes, and I am seriously debating not sailing due to it being dubbed the Junkie Admin Cruise....barf!

Luckily unlike FB we have mods here who would not let her run the meet group for every cruise, and especially not let her run one with the iron fist people are describing.
Have you seen the disboard meet groups? They are almost nonexistent. I think FB took over that function. But, I don't think this person runs every FB meet group. And I'm still not sure why there is so much animosity towards her.

What on earth... why haven’t I ever heard of this..
We had (still have!) a wonderful FB group for our Jan 21 Disney wonder cruise... I don’t think this person is on there?

If people ignore her or simply not join she’ll have nobody to control...

Last edited:
Have you seen the disboard meet groups? They are almost nonexistent. I think FB took over that function. But, I don't think this person runs every FB meet group. And I'm still not sure why there is so much animosity towards her.
It is very apparent that you have not come across her so until it happens to you or someone you know, you may never understand.

It is very apparent that you have not come across her so until it happens to you or someone you know, you may never understand.
I'm a member of the DCL Junkies group. My biggest beef with that group is the atrocious grammar of many of the posts. Seriously, some of it is unreadable. How do people who write like that have money for an expensive DCL cruise?

I thought about starting a DCL Junkies group for people with good grammar. I would probably spend all of my time kicking people out of the group for rotten grammar.

I've read more than once of people cancelling their cruise altogether due to this woman and forums on FB. I'm pretty sure they'd be interested to know that...

I would love to hear the back story on that!

I'm a member of the DCL Junkies group. My biggest beef with that group is the atrocious grammar of many of the posts. Seriously, some of it is unreadable. How do people who write like that have money for an expensive DCL cruise?

I thought about starting a DCL Junkies group for people with good grammar. I would probably spend all of my time kicking people out of the group for rotten grammar.
SHOCKER! LOL. Maybe you should give Ali the recommendation to brush up on her grammar...LOL:rotfl2:

Reactions: MUN
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter