Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

So just got off the phone with them and this is what they said summed up:

If you have an order pending email the confirmation should likely come soon. The queue won’t open back up until all the orders are processed. And that if it does open back up and you havnt received the confirmation email then call them.

Hopefully his helps
Did they say how people are randomly just logging in and ordering tickets if its supposed to be paused?

After trying all day on multiple devices my hubby randomly got in and was able to purchase tickets. He said he closed everything out and reopened his browser, logged in and was able to get the. He was on his phone and not connected to Wi-Fi. Best of luck everyone.

That's frustrating if the queue won't open back up until orders are processed. I guess people that can't get in will have to wait until everyone getting in the backway gets their tickets?

OK I had a Dr appointment today and of course it was at 11 a.m. central which is 9 a.m. Pacific. So I was in the queue on my phone since 8:40 a.m. Pacific. Then got the dreaded pause message. I have been following this thread all day. Still in the queue. Finally got home 10 minutes ago. Went onto the desktop. Went onto the website. Went onto the special event ticket page. Got right in and got to choose tickets, no queue. Purchased them got immediate confirmation. They are already in my app with my other tickets and reservations. Just keep tryin!!!!

OMG this finally worked for me. I've had multiple browsers on multiple devices open all morning. I'd tried all the tricks people mentioned and always the black screen. I was about to give up and tried this one more time--it took me right in. I couldn't believe it. I still had my original queue up on the same device. Crazy. This is the most ridiculous experience I've ever been through with Disney, and I've been through a bunch. It's shameful really that they get away with treating their most loyal customers like this. I keep telling myself never again, but my special needs son is DYING to go to Oogie Boogie and I didn't want to disappoint him. The randomness is wrong--especially when they know there are IT problems. My advice is keep trying. I must have tried over 100 times on many devices and finally got in. Crossing fingers for you guys.
this link isn't "special" it's the exact page we all go to. Just for some reason every now and then 1/1000000 people slip thru.

OK I had a Dr appointment today and of course it was at 11 a.m. central which is 9 a.m. Pacific. So I was in the queue on my phone since 8:40 a.m. Pacific. Then got the dreaded pause message. I have been following this thread all day. Still in the queue. Finally got home 10 minutes ago. Went onto the desktop. Went onto the website. Went onto the special event ticket page. Got right in and got to choose tickets, no queue. Purchased them got immediate confirmation. They are already in my app with my other tickets and reservations. Just keep tryin!!!!
How dare you lol.

Glad I saw this post, was in stuck queues that I joined before 9 and was pulling my hair out, after seeing what is happening, I started just randomly clicking anything I could, closing stuff, eventually got the to the event page and select tickets and got through. What a stupid system.

Good luck, I hope everyone gets a glitch and gets in. Disney IT is laughable.
I think everyone should call the Disneyland Ticket Line:

Tickets
(714) 781-4636

See if you can order!!

Ok folks...one more gentle warning, please do not mention buying or selling in the future or the past. We do not allow buying and selling posts and we don't want any encouragement of buying or selling as tickets are not supposed to be re sold. So please no more posts about this. Next time we see something we will start issuing warning points!

Thank you all for your understanding!

So just got off the phone with them and this is what they said summed up:

If you have an order pending email the confirmation should likely come soon. The queue won’t open back up until all the orders are processed. And that if it does open back up and you havnt received the confirmation email then call them.

Hopefully his helps
Well I hope that person is misinformed... if that is actually true, then what they are saying is, everyone that follows the rules and waits in the queue will NEVER get tickets because it won't start again until all the random glitch/hack/forced attempt people get their emails.

This is what creates a secondary market. If Disney didn't want people selling tickets they should build a good system. This is what starts getting people like me, who are normally rule followers, starting to think "hey, it would be worth a premium as long as I got the tickets somehow."

I would love to know what was said at meetings after crap like this happens

Edit: I am not encouraging buying from unofficial places. I'm just saying this creates the frustration for that. Do not buy 3rd party tickets.

For anyone still trying, a snack has significantly improved my mood, 100% reccomend

I had grapes and a couple confetti cookies past me thankfully forgot to eat yesterday :cloud9: . Also my coworker brought me a coke because I really needed caffeine. We have dress rehearsal for the kiddos today for their conservatory camp so I'm just chilling between the green room checking on their costumes and in the wardrobe room checking the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter