OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all - trying to catch up.

Glad to hear future MIL's news, Bob. Hope Nikki's friend is okay. Sorry that you're left waiting for news Jackie.

My good news is that my sister's op went okay and that she is out of intensive care and back on a ward. The bad news is that she is in a lot of pain and has been told it will be another 2 or 3 months before she can return to work.

Small World - you're off tomorrow, aren't you? Hope you have fantastic time and that you really really enjoy DLH.

Glad to hear your sister's op went well! Hope she's feeling better soon! :flower3:

Bob xoxoxox

Just noticed you go away today Small World so incase i don't catch you i just wanted to say have a fantastic trip.:goodvibes

morning everyone, I am going to the shops later. no uni today, yay!

Morning, my firned has just called to say they still haven't done the scan for her niece. She went downhill last night & kept fitting so now she is priority. She should have had the scan on Wednesday when she was admitted:headache:

Morning, my firned has just called to say they still haven't done the scan for her niece. She went downhill last night & kept fitting so now she is priority. She should have had the scan on Wednesday when she was admitted:headache:

oh no thats awful i really hope she gets better soon

Thanks Nikki.

I'm off now if i want to make the 11.30 bus as i have to go bank first lol. Byeeee

I'm looking into a Law degree through the OU. Hoping to get some help with the costs from my employer too although I think I'd need a lot of luck to get it :rotfl:

just finished day two of my tr. next time i really am writing everything down coz its all a blur now lol

i have over 500 pics and i still cant find any good ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter