OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking into a Law degree through the OU. Hoping to get some help with the costs from my employer too although I think I'd need a lot of luck to get it :rotfl:

Good luck, why Law if you don't mind me asking

Good luck, why Law if you don't mind me asking

Thanks :thumbsup2. I'd like to do either Law or Building Surveying, I can't really afford to study full time and I had a job offer to work and study for Building Surveying but obviously due to the current financial climate the job offer was recinded.

I've always been interested in the Law and I was at one stage wanting to be a Police Officer.

Thanks :thumbsup2. I'd like to do either Law or Building Surveying, I can't really afford to study full time and I had a job offer to work and study for Building Surveying but obviously due to the current financial climate the job offer was recinded.

I've always been interested in the Law and I was at one stage wanting to be a Police Officer.

Sounds interesting a couple of my friends have gone into Law. Good luck with it.

Well i'm off to sort my lunch out, I will be back before work. Its my last shift at Sainsburys today:sad2:

Bye

I did GCSE and A level Law and loved it, it's very interesting especially Criminal Law.
I did one week at University doing a Law Degree but being a single Mum and unable to drive it soon became very clear it was going to be impossible to do so i pulled out.
I do somtimes wish i had carried on though.

Afternoon, you are that busy your posting on here;) :rotfl2: :lmao:

What time are you leaving?

:rotfl: I know

we are hoping to leave by about 4 after we pick Charys up from school - I took the afternoon off but only got in about 2 as I needed to go to Tesco and PO

Cool, your staying off site today aren't you or Ashford?

Right i'm going to get ready for work.

Have a fab trip SW:goodvibes

Just got home from Bluewater, was a bit let down by the Disney store. They had loads for kids but nothing for adults really, i ended up buying 1 pin and i had to ask where they was as they was stuck in the draw behind the tills.

I did get Kyra a minnie dress, a Tinkerbell nighty, some winnie the pooh sleuthing set and cinderella crown and a Ariel soft toy. cost me a fortune lol.

Managed to get some nice clothes in H&M for Kyra though.

Just got home from Bluewater, was a bit let down by the Disney store. They had loads for kids but nothing for adults really, i ended up buying 1 pin and i had to ask where they was as they was stuck in the draw behind the tills.

I was there yesterday, i agree about there not being much for adults, i brought the little winnie the pooh valentines bear for myself and that was it.

I did get Kyra a minnie dress, a Tinkerbell nighty, some winnie the pooh sleuthing set and cinderella crown and a Ariel soft toy. cost me a fortune lol.

Managed to get some nice clothes in H&M for Kyra though.

I don't really think there ever is now tbh Emma. They don't sell any adult clothes at all!!

I was there yesterday, i agree about there not being much for adults, i brought the little winnie the pooh valentines bear for myself and that was it.

I asked when they was starting pin trading and they said soon and they also said that only CM will have a lanyard to trade, i was like oh:confused:

Kyra wanted to get a sulley soft toy, i was like why you are scared of him:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter