OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good point, they don't even seem to have collectables in there anymore.

I'll get on to my Dad...his best friend is CEO of Disney Stores Europe :thumbsup2

Ask him for a 50% discount aswell lol.

The one thing i did like is that there LE Lady and Tramp pin was £3 whata bargain lol.

They had so much stuff in there Kyra didnt know where to look first lol.

OMG i am in shock :scared1: :scared1:

I rang Disney earlier to see if i could and how much it would cost to add another week onto out holiday in August, because i have a flight inclusive holiday i had to be transfered to someone else who deal with all their trips where people have booked flights as well.

Well the lady just rang me back and announced that it would cost a staggering..............................................................................
£1,506.17 :eek: more to add another 7 days. She broke it all down for me and it seems the cost is in changing my flight to a different day. How mad is that, there is availability and i am already booked on the flight the week before so all they have to do is move me across. Cheers Virgin !!!!

I told her that i would stick with my 2 weeks thank you very much.

I went a bit insane when I bought myself a little treat today.... I spent £53 on one Pandora Charm! :eek: I adore it though, and it was a special treat as I got a little bit of money from uni for good grades....

2009_0213stuff0033.jpg

I bought the purple one, Robert bought me the silver Sun, Moon and Stars charm!

And my full bracelet:

2009_0213stuff0038.jpg

Bob xoxooxox

OMG i am in shock :scared1: :scared1:

I rang Disney earlier to see if i could and how much it would cost to add another week onto out holiday in August, because i have a flight inclusive holiday i had to be transfered to someone else who deal with all their trips where people have booked flights as well.

Well the lady just rang me back and announced that it would cost a staggering..............................................................................
£1,506.17 :eek: more to add another 7 days. She broke it all down for me and it seems the cost is in changing my flight to a different day. How mad is that, there is availability and i am already booked on the flight the week before so all they have to do is move me across. Cheers Virgin !!!!

I told her that i would stick with my 2 weeks thank you very much.

:eek: :scared1:

I went a bit insane when I bought myself a little treat today.... I spent £53 on one Pandora Charm! :eek: I adore it though, and it was a special treat as I got a little bit of money from uni for good grades....

2009_0213stuff0033.jpg

I bought the purple one, Robert bought me the silver Sun, Moon and Stars charm!

And my full bracelet:

2009_0213stuff0038.jpg

Bob xoxooxox

Well done, its nice to get a treat eh? Lovely charms!!:thumbsup2

Whooo, it's the weekend and half term!!

I just went on the disney store UK website as they began selling pins at 5pm today (I have my order in already!!) The prices are really good considering what you pay in Euros and Dollars in Paris and in the US. Some pins were £3, some £5 and the limited edition ones were £5 or £8 (these were editions of 500.) So I ordered some of each for keepers and a few LE ones to trade for other LE ones next time I am in any of the parks or when I do exchanges.

Hello Every one

Hope every one is ok

Bob I love your new charms I am so tempted to invest in a bracelet of my own

Whooo, it's the weekend and half term!!

I just went on the disney store UK website as they began selling pins at 5pm today (I have my order in already!!) The prices are really good considering what you pay in Euros and Dollars in Paris and in the US. Some pins were £3, some £5 and the limited edition ones were £5 or £8 (these were editions of 500.) So I ordered some of each for keepers and a few LE ones to trade for other LE ones next time I am in any of the parks or when I do exchanges.

Thats what i have done with the one i got today, will probably trade it in the park for another LE one. £3 was such a bargain lol.

I love your charms Bob, I keep seeing these in our local jewellery shop and they are so expensive, but very beautiful. You are very lucky. Love your turquoise one.

Half term, fantastic.

Also I am going on the disney UK store, pins, how marvelous.

Just had a brill Maleficent one delivered today from America from ebay. Love it.

Have a great weekend and great half term everyone.:angel:

I'm looking into a Law degree through the OU. Hoping to get some help with the costs from my employer too although I think I'd need a lot of luck to get it :rotfl:

Evening all. John - I am studying with the OU at the mo, want to teacher train eventually. I like the OU and I have managed to fit it into my chaotic life quite well. I would say go for it if you can! Lots of people seem to be able to get grants from the OU, and you can use Clubcard Deals vouchers to pay for courses too!! :thumbsup2

evening all

ash is asleep thank god. i walked the little legs off her today coz she wanted to feed the ducks but didnt want to go in her buggy. so i made her walk the whole way instead of lifting her half way. that girl is getting heavy lol my back cant take it. its only like ten minutes from where i live but that is a long walk for ash.

bob i love your charm i want one of those bracelets so bad they are so pretty.

wow emma did you rob a bank. kyras lucky to get so much stuff. thank god i dont have a disney store nearby.

evening all

ash is asleep thank god. i walked the little legs off her today coz she wanted to feed the ducks but didnt want to go in her buggy. so i made her walk the whole way instead of lifting her half way. that girl is getting heavy lol my back cant take it. its only like ten minutes from where i live but that is a long walk for ash.

bob i love your charm i want one of those bracelets so bad they are so pretty.

wow emma did you rob a bank. kyras lucky to get so much stuff. thank god i dont have a disney store nearby.

Aww bless Ash, Kyra walked everywhere today and we even ran for the bus :rotfl:

I got some child maintenance today so it all went on Kyra, cannot belive i have spent £75 on Disney World princess outfits lol.

I also could of spent a fortune in H&M aswell, they have some cute little shirts in at the moment.

Aww bless Ash, Kyra walked everywhere today and we even ran for the bus :rotfl:

I got some child maintenance today so it all went on Kyra, cannot belive i have spent £75 on Disney World princess outfits lol.

I also could of spent a fortune in H&M aswell, they have some cute little shirts in at the moment.

awww bet krya was happy

i cant buy ash anything for a long time. she has more than enough clothes till the summer and with her birthday a week before christmas my room looks like i have every age appropriate toy on the market :rotfl:

doesnt stop me looking at disney dresses though. they had a really cute one at dlrp for tinkerbell and the cutest shoes to match. ash wants a belle dress but i want to get her an elizabeth swan one from potc its so cute

awww bet krya was happy

i cant buy ash anything for a long time. she has more than enough clothes till the summer and with her birthday a week before christmas my room looks like i have every age appropriate toy on the market :rotfl:

doesnt stop me looking at disney dresses though. they had a really cute one at dlrp for tinkerbell and the cutest shoes to match. ash wants a belle dress but i want to get her an elizabeth swan one from potc its so cute

:rotfl: I got Kyra a really cute Minnie dress today for the Summer. I need to get her some more clothes though in a month of 2 I need to see how the weather will start panning out :rotfl2:

I need to get Kyra the Disney world Belle and Sleeping Beauty dress and all the Disney Fairies dresses aswell :lmao:

:rotfl: I got Kyra a really cute Minnie dress today for the Summer. I need to get her some more clothes though in a month of 2 I need to see how the weather will start panning out :rotfl2:

I need to get Kyra the Disney world Belle and Sleeping Beauty dress and all the Disney Fairies dresses aswell :lmao:

they had the fairy dresses for 45 euro each at dlrp that would become very expensive :rotfl:

i am gonna keep on the lookout on ebay for ash

i love the minnie dresses but the ears dont suit ash they make her look so saucy lol

they had the fairy dresses for 45 euro each at dlrp that would become very expensive :rotfl:

i am gonna keep on the lookout on ebay for ash

i love the minnie dresses but the ears dont suit ash they make her look so saucy lol

LOL, Kyra wanted the Minnie clubhouse dress today and i was like no the ears look wrong :rotfl2:

Evening all. John - I am studying with the OU at the mo, want to teacher train eventually. I like the OU and I have managed to fit it into my chaotic life quite well. I would say go for it if you can! Lots of people seem to be able to get grants from the OU, and you can use Clubcard Deals vouchers to pay for courses too!! :thumbsup2

My husband is studying for his master with the OU at the moment, his employer is part funding it which is great (we are both teachers). He has been working at it now for 2 years and it is going well. He manages to do his study on top of his full time teaching job (he usually does his school work 1st and then it recommended 8 hours on his OU per 30 credits, although he managed with less time than this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter