OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister wanted to walk to the church from her house round the corner. My dad went absolutely mental.:rotfl2:

Lol- Would hardly have been worth getting in the car!!! :lmao:

My mother is never done telling me what I shouldn't do.... Heres some of what I've been told in the last 24hours:

"Don't wear a black fascinator- You'll look like you're going to a funeral!"
"Don't wear a fascinator full stop- You'll look stupid!"
"You can't drive yourself there- It'll be a shambles!"
"Brides don't wear green!"
"You're taking your own camera?! Why don't you just turn the whole thing into a complete farce!"
"I love you, but you're turning this wedding into a joke."
"Are you taking this seriously?"
"Wedding rings should be plain!"
"WHAT!?!?!?!!!"

And yet I still love her! :rolleyes2

Bob xoxoxoxox

My mother is never done telling me what I shouldn't do.... Heres some of what I've been told in the last 24hours:

"You're taking your own camera?! Why don't you just turn the whole thing into a complete farce!"
"WHAT!?!?!?!!!"

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh Bob! You watch though on the day she will be really pleased!:goodvibes

"WHAT!?!?!?!!!"

Bob xoxoxoxox

It's good to know that i am not the only one with parents like that. My Mum keeps commenting on my weight saying things like "should be eating those" and "are you going to lose any weight for you holiday".:sad:
I still love her though too, well sometimes!!

lol @ all the tags..... sorry
havent even read the thread - found the tags hypnotising.....:upsidedow

Oh my Mum keeps asking if I'm going to slim down for the wedding.... She looked sooooo shocked when I said no!! Lol!

It just means I wind her up about lots of other stuff! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Mine is depressing :rolleyes:

No it's not it's brilliant!!

Oh my Mum keeps asking if I'm going to slim down for the wedding.... She looked sooooo shocked when I said no!! Lol!

It just means I wind her up about lots of other stuff! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

I haven't told my Mum I'm on a diet, she would think i was doing it because she said i should. Which I'm not, i'm doing it so my legs don't stick together and bleed in Florida :rotfl: :rotfl:

I haven't told my Mum I'm on a diet, she would think i was doing it because she said i should. Which I'm not, i'm doing it so my legs don't stick together and bleed in Florida :rotfl: :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

:rotfl2: Chafing is a painful thing.

I'm dieting too Brigette, I got my wii fitness coach on Friday and I have been using that for workouts each day which seems quite good.

I haven't told my Mum I'm on a diet, she would think i was doing it because she said i should. Which I'm not, i'm doing it so my legs don't stick together and bleed in Florida :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Chafing is a painful thing.

Oh Gosh it is! Sadly I've been cursed with the worlds biggest thighs (Tag Fairy- Don't you DARE!!) so its a pain I know all too well!

Bob xoxxox

OK, it was daylight when I came on here and now it's dark outside! I'm off for a bit now.

I'm thinking of getting a weight loss ticker. I saw one on another board and thought it might shame me in to sticking to my diet.

I've been cursed with the worlds biggest thighs (Tag Fairy- Don't you DARE!!)

That's two very brave things to say Bob... First you throw the tag fairy the perfect quote, then you specifically ask her to NOT make it a tag.

Let's just hope she's gone back into hibernation now or you could be in trouble :rotfl:

See ya later Joolz.

Im off now aswell, everywhere i go im telling people i smell of sick.

That's two very brave things to say Bob... First you throw the tag fairy the perfect quote, then you specifically ask her to NOT make it a tag.

Let's just hope she's gone back into hibernation now or you could be in trouble :rotfl:

Lol!! I can only hope the Tag Fairy looks at my poor miserable little face and takes pity!!! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter