OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Bob, I think your wedding sounds great. This part of the reason why we want to pay for it ourselves so no one can complain etc. If people start whinging we will just elope! Henrys parents are very excited :goodvibes

Jools - can you by my mummy too?:goodvibes

Sure. You can be one of my princess: .
But you have to do what you're told.:rotfl:

That will be great

We are just about to get out Haggis.neeps and tatties as its Burns Day today

Is it Burns day already?? Crickey!

Right, so party food later! Sounds good!!

Awww Bob, I think your wedding sounds great. This part of the reason why we want to pay for it ourselves so no one can complain etc. If people start whinging we will just elope! Henrys parents are very excited :goodvibes

Jools - can you by my mummy too?:goodvibes

I think my wedding sounds fabulous- So I'm not too bothered by my Mum telling me what we're having is wrong.... :goodvibes

What date do you have in mind? If I recall its fairly near my birthday??

Bob xoxoxox

Well it was lovely "seeing" you all but I must be off now to do dinner....

Have fun.... bye xx

My mother has informed me this week my wedding is going to be an utter shambles

Bob xoxoxox

Arrr:hug:It won't be a shambles. Parents ay!! My dad told me a a couple of years ago that he didn't think i should study A level Law as he thought it would be too hard for me.:sad1:

Is it Burns day already?? Crickey!

Right, so party food later! Sounds good!!

I think my wedding sounds fabulous- So I'm not too bothered by my Mum telling me what we're having is wrong.... :goodvibes

What date do you have in mind? If I recall its fairly near my birthday??

Bob xoxoxox

We were thinking Dec 2010 - for all the xmas decorations, or maybe Mayish 2011 as the flower and garden festival is on and would be pretty. Basically - when its cheap and not too humid!:rotfl:

It all depends on how fast we can save :hourglass

Arrr:hug:It won't be a shambles. Parents ay!! My dad told me a a couple of years ago that he didn't think i should study A level Law as he thought it would be too hard for me.:sad1:

My Mum isn't happy because I might drive myself to my wedding.... We can't really afford a wedding car and she's having an absolute hissy fit about it!

:hug:

We were thinking Dec 2010 - for all the xmas decorations, or maybe Mayish 2011 as the flower and garden festival is on and would be pretty. Basically - when its cheap and not too humid!:rotfl:

It all depends on how fast we can save :hourglass

Lol- Very nice!!! Both would be lovely times of year to get married!

Bob xoxoxox

My Mum isn't happy because I might drive myself to my wedding.... We can't really afford a wedding car and she's having an absolute hissy fit about it!

Bob xoxoxox

My sister wanted to walk to the church from her house round the corner. My dad went absolutely mental.:rotfl2:

Hello every one i have enjoyed reading all your new tags

ive just finsihed my trip report :)

I've not long been back - we went out for lunch to Starvin' Marvin's American Diner - I am so well trained that I took photos of the food. :rotfl: I will post them up later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter