OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo- My Mums making an apple fudge crumble tart for dessert tonight! Mmmm!

Bob xooxoxox

Must go for dinner now! I'll be back to dole out party food soon!

Bob xoxoxox

Phew caught up with you guys again - hard work this

I'm dieting too Brigette, I got my wii fitness coach on Friday and I have been using that for workouts each day which seems quite good.

Is it any good - I thought about getting this

New Lost tonight!! :)

Mr Bella is at our window meowing SO lound, and it's really raining! I wish he would go home, its making me sad. :'(

It's good to know that i am not the only one with parents like that. My Mum keeps commenting on my weight saying things like "should be eating those" and "are you going to lose any weight for you holiday".:sad:
I still love her though too, well sometimes!!

My Mum is exactly the same - she told me once i was really fat and needed to lose weight and then bought me a deep fat fryer :rotfl:
I cant win

Is it any good - I thought about getting this

Yes, it seems really good. You do an initial assessment with it then each day it tailors a workout to suit your initial fitness and your excercise needs. You can select how long you want your workout to be each day. My workouts have been different so far as each day they focus on different things.

I'm back!!!

I'll have to dish out the party food sooner than planned though- Robert's dragging me off to watch Wall-E later!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm still here - I'm just trying to finish a short (500 - 1000 word) progress report for my project as I need to hand it in before I go to bed tonight (it's due 17:00 tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter