OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon! I've just finished packing our clothes (well, except DH's - he can do that himself when he gets in from work later) and I have to say I haven't done too badly really. Only half the suitcase is full. My theory is if we need more clothes, then we can/have to buy it there;) .

Also, I've just looked up train times for trains from St Pancras on Sunday night and there are no direct trains back here that day:headache: :mad: . It would've been such an easy 40-minute journey but now, we would have to catch the tube to Victoria and get the train from there. It's easy enough that way I know but it's not what I want to do really after a long day when we're all tired and just want to sit down on our bums all the way home lol.

you think the sunday before xmas that they would have better train journeys or atleast the ones they run in the week every one coming home for christmas

way hay, I just ate a whole tube of pringles!:rotfl: Didn't even share!:woohoo:

I do that too. I have a few tube to eat over Christmas, everyone else has cheeselets, twiglets etc which I don't like so i'm not sharing:rotfl2:

way hay, I just ate a whole tube of pringles!:rotfl: Didn't even share!:woohoo:
Hahah, love it!!!

Just to say - I'm looking into getting acupuncture for my IBS, as apparently it's an amazing cure for it.

Also there's and audio program called IBS 100 or something which has amazing reviews, you just listen to it for 20 minutes at night in bed - might really be worth a go!!! :)

I do that too. I have a few tube to eat over Christmas, everyone else has cheeselets, twiglets etc which I don't like so i'm not sharing:rotfl2:
Blergh - twiglets. And i find cheezits too cheesy!

I lvoe the little cheesy biscuits that are haped lik hearts, diamonds and clubs - know the ones? Loooove them!

They are like the fattiest snack though!

My husband works in Bookers and he got a £50 gift voucher but he had to spend it in there, you should have seen what he brought home!:rotfl: 30 tubes of pringles being one lot!:scared1: :rotfl:

Hahah, love it!!!

Just to say - I'm looking into getting acupuncture for my IBS, as apparently it's an amazing cure for it.

Also there's and audio program called IBS 100 or something which has amazing reviews, you just listen to it for 20 minutes at night in bed - might really be worth a go!!! :)

So is it the excitement and stress that triggers you off then the food adds to it?

I love pringles.

I think I'm going off them!:rotfl:

Blergh - twiglets. And i find cheezits too cheesy!

I lvoe the little cheesy biscuits that are haped lik hearts, diamonds and clubs - know the ones? Loooove them!

They are like the fattiest snack though!

Giving the choice of savoury or sweet, I would go with savoury all the time, I like chocolate etc but I can leave it!

Savoury all the way!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter